"D"- Man

2018 WHCC Show Friday night cruise video

"D"- Man

Thanks to all who helped make this possible.

Edited by "D"- Man
  • Excellent 5

"D"- Man

Added a Link to YouTube.

Wild Bill in VA

This event is always held Friday night after the ice cream social, now since it was kinda raining having the cruise night was unsure by me BUT many kids and adults asked for the music sooooooo lets have fun ! Now it did take a while for my butt to dry off but I would do it again .  It was hard to imagine how many people jumped on their tractors for a cruise. Steve with his 420 SLE really shows how bad folks wanna have fun ........ now I'm thinkin' the umbrella was only used to keep his cigar lit .

Thanks for the video .

Wild Bill in Richmond VA

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

wallfish
4 minutes ago, Wild Bill in VA said:

Steve with his 420 SLE really shows how bad folks wanna have fun

@stevebo should share the story of how he ended up out there in the rain with little bo. He got played like a fiddle! :hide:

No way that boy was going to miss the race

Thanks for sharing the video!

• Like 1

"D"- Man

You gentlemen are welcome.

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: ...and to think...

Sally-Bo didn't want to go. :confusion-shrug:

dells68
2 hours ago, stevebo said:

The boy asked if we could join and I said it is raining and we just took a shower. The boy replied please... that is one of the two reasons I wanted to come to the show. I replied what is the other reason? He said to spend time with you dad. :(

It's  like we talked Steve, our boys are the reason we do everything.  We both love our horses, but there's nothing like the bond between a father and son.  I spent two days straight working on Emory's 633 so he could ride it.  I chased the last gremlin down just as the cruise started and off he went.  It was awesome talking with you, looking over your rj, and getting pointers.  Thanks so much for the fenders for the Ole girl!  I wasn't kidding about wanting to get up to your place for one of your meet and greets.  Keep on enjoying time with Bo!

• Excellent 2

wallfish
11 hours ago, stevebo said:

So we saddled up and off we went. This is what he looked like after....

Look at his smirk in the last pic, classic!

Stevebo looked like he just ate a lemon cruising around in the rain and little bo had smile from ear to ear the whole time. He sure does enjoy that tractor.

Didn't mean to put you on the spot to tell it but the story is a testament to the strong father and son relationship you guys have.

I go there to spend time with my father too. Not so much for the tractors anymore. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

19richie66

I can tell how much you guys love your kids. It’s easy to see.  Jeremy’s daughter came and cruised his gt14 around all day friday. Smiles from ear to ear. While my dad wasn’t there physically, he was there riding around with me. Maybe one day my son will come up with me if he can get off work. 

• Excellent 2

squonk

I was bound and determined to cruise since last year I packed it in because of the tornado warnings . But I only made 5 laps. I was wet all day, got wet at Texas Roadhouse, and after the news of Jim D my heart wasn't in it. 

Edited by squonk
  • Sad 2

Pullstart
On 6/24/2018 at 5:50 PM, "D"- Man said:

Thanks to all who helped make this possible.

Thanks again for posting this!  I had left to the hotel and dinner for the night, wish someone woulda’ jumped on Putt Putt and taken it for a spin!  I woulda’ even topped it off before I left 👍

can’t wait for June 20... except Mrs. Pullstart’s ride isn’t ready yet!  Rain or shine, there’ll be 4 more people cruising from Middleville, MI!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1