Rest in Peace JimD

buckrancher

REST in PEACE my good friend JIM you will be missed

Brian

• Like 1

neil

This is sooooo sad , rest in piece brother 

Suburban 550

Met Jim and his wife Karen at the 2010 show and we became very good friends ever since. Such sad news to hear at the show. Rest in peace my friend, you'll never be forgotten.

• Like 2

wallfish

Very Sad news! Rest in Peace Jim

DougC

Our 'Rat Pack' Skype group will never be the same without you Jimmy. You brought the light and the laughter to our group with your witty banter even after your injury. I have missed you here on the forum for many months as have everyone here. 

Rest in Peace  Jim. I'm proud to have had the opportunity to get to know you.

• Like 2

illinilefttackle

Rest in Peace Jim-God must have needed help with his Red Horses! Jim is in a better place.......

• Like 1

squonk

Life is full of ironies. Jim passed away during the big show. His signature was leave them laughing. I was driving today listening to a comedy channel. A song came on by Cledus T Judd called " Hope to leave you laughing" ( when the final curtain falls)

It was the perfect song for Jim. I remember when he first got sick and we talked several times on the phone. I would send him stuff time to time hoping to get a chuckle out of him. You will be missed Jim.

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Very sorry to hear  that  Jim passed , will miss his humor. 

• Like 1

MikesRJ

JimD,

just heard the sad news at the Big Show this weekend when I asked @stevasaurus about you. You were a friend, a cohort, and a partner in crime to keeping poor @nylyon on his toes. I’ll never forget all the pranks we set up with the other three partners. RIP my friend, till we meet again at the Big Show upstairs. =S=

Edited by MikesRJ
  • Like 1

formariz

Sad to hear of it while at show. May Jim rest in peace.

HorseFixer

I first met Jim in 2009 coming home from the Wheel Horse Show. I stopped by Garrets-vile and MJ I and Henny my Grandaughter met Jim and Karen in town, and we had a bite to eat. Much time has passed and  I don't get on much anymore my wife MJ got word of this today From Steve in a phone call. I Will call Steve tomorrow and find out the details. Jim my friend, I am very sorry to hear this. R.I.P. my friend Thoughts and prayers go out to KAREN and your family.   ~Duke  

P.S. I remember these two hoodlums like it was yesterday messing with the SNOW CHUCKER!  :hilarious:

Edited by HorseFixer
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

Sorry to hear this. Rest in peace