jebbear

2018 Big Show

jebbear

Hi all, just wanted to check in with everyone before the show. I realize that most of you are probably already there or on the road there. Wanted to let you all know that I tried my best to make it, but just too much happening & couldn't make it all work out :crying-yellow:. @stevasaurus, when we spoke on the phone earlier, I had indicated my enthusiasm and desire to get there but I guess it may need to be another year. I really wanted to make it if for no other reason than to get the opportunity to meet a lot of you fine folks. There still may be a 1% chance that I can get there, but if it happens it will be for Saturday only and not looking too promising. Hopefully I can get some of these issues behind me real soon and get back on track with my project and especially the forum as I kind of feel like I dropped the ball, disappeared, & left things hanging. Anyway, I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable trip, have fun, and looking forward to some good posts from the event.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

rjg854

Here's the 1st thing that caught my eye 

20180621_110232.jpg.2e76136f2d8c769a45740faaad8ae52d.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

953 nut
3 hours ago, rjg854 said:

1st thing that caught my eye 

Those fine rides belong to member @turnnleft from SC, he and his grandson are regulars at the Big Show.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2