D kiger

c 101 only runs when wire jumped from coil to solenoid.

D kiger

I replaced key  switch now my engine only runs if i jump wire from coil to solenoid. Can anybody help.

IMG_20180620_200115336.jpg

Edited by D kiger

D kiger
26 minutes ago, D kiger said:

I replaced key  switch now my engine only runs if i jump wire from coil to solenoid. Can anybody help?

SHOOT LOW BOYS THERE RIDING SHETLAND PONIES!!!

Edited by D kiger

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, D kiger said:

I replaced key  switch now my engine only runs if i jump wire from coil to solenoid. Can anybody help.

IMG_20180620_200115336.jpg

Why do you have the picture in your posting that I took and put in my own thread?

gwest_ca

These wiring diagrams should help you figure out how the power gets from the ignition switch to the coil. Click on the picture.

This is the switch you need. Click on the picture and again on the pictures that come up on the next page. The switch must have the "I" (eye) terminal to work on battery ignition. An identical switch with a "M" terminal is for magneto ignition.

Garry

D kiger
6 hours ago, D kiger said:

SHOOT LOW BOYS THERE RIDING SHETLAND PONIES!!!

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, gwest_ca said:

These wiring diagrams should help you figure out how the power gets from the ignition switch to the coil. Click on the picture.

This is the switch you need. Click on the picture and again on the pictures that come up on the next page. The switch must have the "I" (eye) terminal to work on battery ignition. An identical switch with a "M" terminal is for magneto ignition.

Garry

Gary, is this thread some kind of joke or spam? That's not even their picture. I took it ... one of my own tractors.

D kiger

tHANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP! 1ST TIME POSTING ON FORUM. JUST LEARNING AND DON'T  HOW A POSTED YOUR PICTURE WITH MY POST, SORRY! PLEASE TAKE DOWN PICTURES AND MULTIPE POSTS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW! i GUESS I WILL JUST STICK TO READING  THREADS! 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, D kiger said:

tHANKS YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP! 1ST TIME POSTING ON FORUM. JUST LEARNING AND DON'T  HOW A POSTED YOUR PICTURE WITH MY POST, SORRY! PLEASE TAKE DOWN PICTURES AND MULTIPE POSTS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW! i GUESS I WILL JUST STICK TO READING  THREADS! 

Hey, as long as you're a real human - no worries at all!

If you go to the main page and scroll down a bit there's a section to do with... finding your way around redsquare.

Poke around in there a bit and it will show you where to go to find the info that you want

D kiger

THANK YOU I WILL STUDY UP ,I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

• Like 1

gwest_ca
1 hour ago, D kiger said:

THANK YOU I WILL STUDY UP ,I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

Let us know what you find wrong or if we can provide more help. It is threads like this that help all of us.

Don't worry about stumbling around because we all did when we started and still do.

Garry

• Like 1