Sign in to follow this  
The Tuul Crib

K181

The Tuul Crib

OK y'all I've had problems in the past with incorrectly putting up any information that I need. Hopefully this time I can get it right and not irritate anyone . I must say that so far everyone here has been great! OK. I just purchased a K181  from a to Z tractors and I must say that they have treated me very well! I just need some information on parts for this particular motor. It  has a spec number of 30536.

Thanx!

gwest_ca

This one should do it. Click on the picture.

This one has the parts that are still available priced

https://www.partstree.com/parts/kohler-engines/engines-horizontal/k181-30536-kohler-k181-engine-k-series-service-engine-8hp-6kw-specs-30100-30848/

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• jonboat
      By jonboat
      Hello everyone, I'm a proud new wheel horse owner having just purchased an oldie but a goodie, I'm already impressed and amazed at the ruggedness of these tractors and can't wait to put it to work........I'm Looking for a few accessories for a 1971 GT14 1-0500-6...specifically, i'm looking for a mower deck, dump cart and a snow blower....does anyone have any idea what part numbers I would need...also need an owners manual/maintenance manual for the 1-0500 but can't seem to find any for a 1971 GT14 in the downloads ....

Does anyone know the differences between the 69 through 72 GT14's

thanks for any info you could give!