Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

newbie from canada

can whlvr

HI every one,my name is don from orangeville ontario,1 hour from toronto.This is the best site on the web,it helps keep these tractors going strong.I have 2 tractors,308-8 that has a 13hp pull start and no extra just a simple machine that hardly ever breaks down.My wife bought it brand new in 1986,imagine a babe with a wheelhorse!!!!.I also have a 414-8 1987 that is undergoing a spruce up as we speak.It is fully original and in great shape as is my 308.I have many hours tearing apart these machines,including the tranny a few times.I love it.I have 2 decks 42 side discharge 48 snow plow,home made ripper for the back with a manual chainblockk to lift it so ican use the plow on front at same time,plan to get a 12 volt lift for plow.I also built a crane that i tow to lift and move rocks trees and the odd jd :thumbs::whistle: (I also have a jd 155c with a25 hp,but it is for sale.)I also have a wagon from my nana that she bought in 1974 that has been painted to match the horses.I will try to post pics but i am very new to computers so it might :whistle: take a bit thanks alot for reading,talk againsoon.

Sparky

:thumbs:

Welcome to Redsquare Don!

Mike......

T-Mo

Don,

:thumbs: I'm glad you found us. Again, welcome.

Sarge

Welcome aboard!

Sarge

can whlvr

here is some pics i hope

051.jpg

whfan74

Great set up! Always great to have members from all over.....enjoy the site.

:thumbs:

can whlvr

still learning to post pics,sorry.

080-1.jpg

038.jpg

035.jpg

Coadster32

:thumbs: A newbie your not! Looks like the roller chain idea on the front tires. Does it track well? Looks like a nice teardown going on. Enjoy the site, and it's nice to have you on board.

TJ

:thumbs: :whistle: :whistle:

can whlvr

Back again and yes the roller chain works great.I learned this on red square.I use #40,andit tracks great