rambojohnj

Snow Blade ID help

rambojohnj

I got this from my Uncle 20 years ago with a Wheel Horse 854 tractor (he is now deceased). He claimed it went with it. It sure doesn’t look like anything I have seen for this machine. Any ideas what it even goes to? I think there are probably pieces missing to it. Please ignore the green strip on there. It is part of a binding strip to attach printer papers    together!?!...lol89F35955-2FF5-4E0A-B8AA-0A508E841D55.jpeg.d5edef0be5cac90204d332bf94603d1d.jpeg5F56BC7A-EF49-4DCB-AFC7-52301A41EBAC.jpeg.ec0abbec3bb71933de242ba7fb35f921.jpeg

953 nut

:WRS:

Your uncle probably was a thrifty individual who was able to make things fit. His tractor may have had a home made adapter that it fit into.

• Like 1

rambojohnj

Thanks for the welcome. I have been on here for a couple of years, but only searched posts. He most likely did make it fit somehow. Maybe I will figure out how it cobbles together someday...lol It seems to be yellow even on the original paint underneath. I have done google searches, but haven’t been able to ID it. I also cannot find any markings or model # on the piece. Thanks for the input!

KC9KAS

@rambojohnj :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

• Thanks 1

Tankman

Never saw a Horse blade like that. Can you mount the blade to the 854? :think:

rambojohnj

I haven’t tried. It doesn’t look like there is anything on the front to attach to. Maybe some missing parts. My uncle claimed when I got it from him about 20 years ago that it went with the tractor. He is deceased now. 

gwest_ca

Have a red blade for Massey Ferguson that looks very similar. I think MF was yellow at one time.

Garry

• Like 1

rambojohnj

Thanks Garry. Will look into that!