WHX??

Been Propositioned

Achto
4 hours ago, ACman said:

Then go north to Ludington and take the ferry across the big pond.

I've taken that trip a quite a few years ago. It's a nice 4hr trip.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 2

Achto
4 hours ago, WHX20 said:

That's along the lines I was thinking Dick for now

I'm starting to think that it should be slammed about 3 to 4" with a set of 10.50's on the back. Give it a nice low rider look.B)

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 1

WHX??
8 hours ago, ACman said:

That would probably cost you some coin

120 for a motorcycle & a dinky trailer don't wanna know what a big truck & tandem would be!  :huh:

Edited by WHX20
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

T-Mo

How much longer until you go by "WHX100"?

• Haha 3

Coulter Caleb

At first I didn't believe that a rustbucket like that could run:snooty: Then I found out the hard way that it runs as smooth as it would brand new:jaw: Nice survivor tractor@WHX20 :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• cafoose
      By cafoose
      I'm thinking of re-powering my 654 with a predator 6.5 hp. Does anyone know if it fits without major modifications? I'd rather not cut the hood or anything else if possible.
    • Jeff.f
      By Jeff.f
      Thought I'd start a thread of my 654,, the history is ,, my granddad bought it new in 1964, I was born in 1965,  I rode in it as a baby,, I started driving it when I was 5 or 6,, couldnt operate the clutch/brake but I drove it around the big yard for years and years,, taking terns with my cousins,
      When I was 16, I was given the tractor,, we switched the motor sometime around then, I left for the military at 19 and my dad sold it to a neighbor, he didn't take the hood so it was lost,, he says he never used it.
      its sat outside since, I picked it up today and started a tear down.

the front tires split at the sight of the air hose but the back tires are holding 25 lbs 

hope it's ok to post here!  If not,, will do something else! Thanks

• zanepetty
      By zanepetty
      Hey guys. I need help finding a steering gear and shaft for my 753. I need it stat! There are a few on eBay that look like they might work but when I ask the seller they don't know can anyone help?? Thanks,
      Zane
    • KC9KAS
      By KC9KAS
      I need some measurement for the shelf/base (what ever you want to call it) that the fuel tank sits on for a 654. I thought I saw the same type set-up on a Lawn Ranger, but don't know the year.
      I have attached a drawing of this piece (that was removed on mine by a PO).
      The end that is inside the hood stand may be slightly narrower than the end where the tank sits.
      Any/All information will be helpful.
      PM me for any additional information.
      Thanks in advance.
      654 diagram.doc