Chris1055

Rm 367 toro blade number??

Chris1055

Hi I would like to get new blades for my mower deck and I thought the number was 8014 for the set. My toro dealer has no idea what I’m talking about.

pfrederi

try 52362   Don't think much of your dealer this looking it up isn't exactly rocket science

kit.JPG

Edited by pfrederi

Chris1055

Thanks. I’ve been really disappointed in my dealer for several years. They used to help me with cross referencing. But now if they don’t see it with the number tou give them. That’s it it’s discontinued. Nobody wants to do a little digging anymore. 

Chris1055

They tracked them down. It’s  $132.00 does that seem very high for toro?

pfrederi

Look elsewhere RCPW is what i pictured $75 free shipping  Amazon is less $58.  I believe in supporting local dealers but not if they are lazy jerks.

Edited by pfrederi

gwest_ca

A set of 2 from Parts Tree $74.11 but don't know what their shipping charges are. 8014 is for the 36" deck.

https://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/parts/8014/

Garry

daveoman1966

Pats has the set for $52...  link here:

image.png.1a75a55bd866902a19bc5b88b8c50561.png

Edited by daveoman1966

Chris1055

Just an update. I called in an order to parts equipment ware house. I got the blades for 48.00 plus shipping. They were very very nice and helpful. Plus they had plenty in stock and said if you call in an order it ships that day. I asked if they were toro blades and they are Oem. I always try to help out a local dealer when I can. But I have not gotten a warm feeling from them in a long time. As soon as I mention something with some age to it. They immediately put the blinders on. Because it’s a little more work on there end. Plus I do most of the cross referencing anyway. Same way at my Napa. I don’t mean to rant. So in conclusion I’m very pleased with this place and will hopefully give them more business down the road. Would live to hear if you guys deal with them.

• Like 1