4ifrank

Hi everyone,  I have a side discharge mower deck and I'm missing the spindle covers ,could anyone tell me which ones will fit ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4ifrank

Sorry everyone  not enough info .    1979 c 101 tractor

rjg854

It would help a lot if you would title your thread with a bit of your question instead of your username. People would know your needs sooner. :thanks:

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Post a pic or the serial number from the deck - big help for responders to your question.

pfrederi

36 inch 42 inch or 48 inch???

daveoman1966

I'm at zip 16433...about 2 hours north of you..Near Meadville.  What size mower deck do you have?  post pic of it as I have serveral size deck covers here.  my email is:

daveoman@windstream.net

4ifrank
10 hours ago, daveoman1966 said:

I'm at zip 16433...about 2 hours north of you..Near Meadville.  What size mower deck do you have?  post pic of it as I have serveral size deck covers here.  my email is:

daveoman@windstream.net

Hope you get this as I am a newbie it is 42 " side discharge , deck still on tractor but it is a 79

4ifrank

This isn't mine but looks exact

IMG_0075.JPG

4ifrank
On 6/11/2018 at 8:22 PM, rjg854 said:

It would help a lot if you would title your thread with a bit of your question instead of your username. People would know your needs sooner. :thanks:

Thanks trying to find my way around

4ifrank
12 hours ago, pfrederi said:

daveoman1966
11 hours ago, 4ifrank said:

Your deck should look like this...am I right?  If so, there is no 'frame' for the deck cover just ....just 8 nuts to hold it on.  You should see 8 threaded studs sticking up around the perimeter of the pulleys..some may be broken off. 

Lets do this thru EMAILS...  my address is:

daveoman@windsteam.net

Or...  tell me your phone # & I'll call.

42 SD.jpg

Edited by daveoman1966

4ifrank
On 6/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, pfrederi said:

4ifrank
On 6/12/2018 at 9:14 AM, pfrederi said:

Hi sorry for delay got off track  it's 42. And I found  a site called parts tree .com  it has everything for wheelhorse but it's under toro anyway it shows two spindle covers and a bracket that they bolt too.  Deck tag is 95-42mso1. Any help would be appreciated for used parts  thanks