Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

C100 with Haban Sickle

TR_DIGGER

Nice lookin :D I bet that could do some damage behine my place :P

Attached Image

post-4-1201223561.jpg

refracman

Stephen is that the one Dennis had for sale?

TT and Buzz you have some nice Tractors there :D

I seen Carl running his along the wood line and though it was a pertty cool attachment, He runs his at idle on a C100 i think its a 48"

I picked up a 50" last fall, its for a long frame complete exept the bracket that for the travel rod that goes on the tractor. I im probably make up new mounting brackets for one of my gts. Id take a pic buts it buryed in a shed of course

T-Mo

TR Digger,

Welcome to Red Square. I hope you enjoy it here. :D

TT

Thanks, Steve!

EVERYBODY here has nice tractors -- 'cause they're Wheel Horses! :P

I did paint the hood, wheel weights, and seat on my 701 about 3 days before the WHCC show in June. Other than that, (and the nice rear wheels from my 502) it's all original. (paint)

I suppose I should concentrate on "restoring" one of my round hoods. The problem is, I can't decide where to start! :D

combatmp29r

Terry most of us start at the frame and work up :D

pond195520032003

Still cant get these darn pics to take :P i would post my 1075 and my brothers 633 with the sickle bars :D

Rollerman

Ty your 1st post...congrats. :P

I'll be happy to bring it over when it warms up & chop some weeds for ya.

Steve...nothing gets by you :D ...yep thats the one I bought off Dennis "WH867"

Terry I have a weak spot for the 701's...they all look good to me!

Hopefully Ty "Tr Digger" will add some pics of his.

Look forward to starting on mine once I locate the parts I need...probably this summer.

chevelletown

Here is one I picked up this summer at an auction for 50 bucks. Think it will fit on a 1075?

WheelHorseset.jpg

This one goes with my RJ35. The guy I got it from said it works great and that he used it a couple times every summer, I'll have to see about that :P

WheelHorseset006.jpg

To me sickle bars are one of the coolest attachments :D

Rollerman

Sickle bars are cool...FEL loaders are cooler...well only cause I don't have one yet. :D

Ken that looks right...can you post the numbers on here?

I beleive the goal post shaped peice at the top right of the pic would be out further for a long frame?

Ken I thought you were new to the hobby...seems you have been working on your implement collection for awhile?

pond195520032003

Chevelletown, do you want to sell the one you think is for a 1075?? :P let me know :D

T-Mo

Ken I thought you were new to the hobby...seems you have been working on your implement collection for awhile?

Yeah, right, new. With 16 "new" horses this week and a few implements, he's jumping into this thing with both feet and after a short time he's got a few of us beat. :D

I agree with a comment above, sickle bars are very cool, as well as a FEL, and I don't have either, so..... :P

refracman

I believe that the only difference between the "WH" sickle mowers are the rear mounting bars besides cutting the cutting lenght.

Being the way they mount and length. With that said their are only 2 different rear mounts one for all long and short frame and one for the 953,1054 and GT14. The long/ short frame is U shaped with a pin on each side to mount in the frame and the other is a flat plate the bolts to the frame/ rearend.

Now i could be wrong and it is very possible that i am :P:D so if I am please correct me

Rollerman

Sounds right to me Steve & the way I also understood it.

pond195520032003

it finially worked :D if anybody wants to see some of my tractors :( they are on www.antiquetractors.com in the garden tractor photo gallery! type in Greg in s.e. ohio and they will show up :P not all horses as alot are other brands and some different types of odd things :(

Rollerman

Hmm Greg a 633 with lights? :P

Did your brother put an electric start engine in the 633?

Look like neat toys. :D

T-Mo

Greg,

Nice pictures. I like that GT-14. I need to locate one near me. I kinda like the looks of them. :D

pond195520032003

Stephen, the engine was changed when he bought it, so he decided to add lights to it and also has an orange strobe for the back when plowing at night! :( thanks Terry in MO :P i like them also, as they are beafy but it was my brothers and he traded it for a 1968? cushman 3 wheel truckster :( he has all kinds of neat toys :D