953 nut

SMILE! two weeks from today

19richie66

Have to make this just to prove I was there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

squonk

@953 nut, just to make a suggestion. With our large group, it's hard to get everyone in the pic. There is a ramp entrance to the building where all the "Museum" tractors are lined up. Perhaps we could use that ramp as a riser to elevate some of the members so they show up good in the pic

Edited by squonk
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, squonk said:

use that ramp as a riser to elevate some of the members so they show up good in the p

Is that area open and sunny, as I remember it is a shaded area. If I hadn't already printed up a bunch of posters to put up around the grounds It might be worth considering, we can talk about it for next year. As it stands lots of people know this location so I think it will work OK. 

• Like 1

19richie66

Good idea!

squonk

I remember standing for the pic 2 years ago and looking right at that bldg. They where having a time getting everyone' lined up so their  faces to show up. I saw that ramp and thought if we were standing there people in the back would show up just like a church choir. Take a look at it for the future when we're there.:)

• Like 1

Sparky

I hope to be there for the pic...if all goes as planned I should wheel into the show grounds about 11ish Friday morning. 

Are there plans for a Saturday group pic?

953 nut
10 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Are there plans for a Saturday group pic?

None at present and I will be heading out Saturday mid-morning so if you want to make the arrangements there is no reason it couldn't happen.