2Many

2018 Show Dates?

2Many

I must be brain dead but I've spent at least 10 minutes looking around this site, including the event calendar and can't find anything listing the show dates for 2018. Can someone please enlighten me. The only links I could find for the club lead me to a GoDaddy for sale sign. I live near the fairgrounds and am thinking of selling my collection. Figured around show time would be a good time to sell.

thanks,

Roger

• Like 1

rjg854

The 22nd and 23rd 

953 nut

Here is the poster for the show, Thursday is set-up day so you can be there then also.

2018 big show.pdf

CasualObserver
3 hours ago, 2Many said:

The only links I could find for the club lead me to a GoDaddy for sale sign.

Capture.JPG

Hrmm.... this is new to me... pretty sure that website was still there a month or so ago.  Anyone in the know care to pipe up? @kthack657 @MikesRJ @kj4kicks @Wild Bill in VA @ericj  Is the website down now because everything in the world goes through the book face?  I hate facebook.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

ericj

new web site www.wheelhorseclub.com 

eric j

• Excellent 2

MikesRJ
23 hours ago, CasualObserver said:

Capture.JPG

Hrmm.... this is new to me... pretty sure that website was still there a month or so ago.  Anyone in the know care to pipe up? @kthack657 @MikesRJ @kj4kicks @Wild Bill in VA @ericj  Is the website down now because everything in the world goes through the book face?  I hate facebook.

Unfortunately, the WHCC decided to create a new website. Though they may have attempted to contact me in advance, I was unaware of the change until after the fact. The old site is for sale, but now redirects to the new site.

• Like 3