Sign in to follow this  
Country Cadillac

Drawbar and Slot Hitch Combo ?

Country Cadillac

Hey Guys.....Could someone please direct me to a place or places that carry drawbar and slot hitch combination type of hitches that would fit my D160. My wh does have the drawbar already. I've also heard of a sleeve hitch, clevis and brinly hitch. I'm not at all formiliar with these hitches but from what little I've seen, they are very handy and I should get one of them......Thanks for your time ........Ray

bitten

Ray

I would get a tree point hitch and a three point tool bar and you can make any hitch you want to use for it. I have installed a 2" reciever to the inside upper corner for trailers. A bolt on slot hitch adapter that will handle anything. I can use it with a clevis and chain and pull whatever.You will find all sorts of tree point tools to use with it.

Hope this helps,

P.J.

Country Cadillac

:thumbs: PJ and I think your right about the 3pt hitch and I've been looking for one. If anyone has one ,could you please let me know. As far as the info on the other type of hitches I asked about, Old Iron put up a post right after I asked about them that gave me alll the info I needed, sooooo, thanks again for the help....................Ray