stevasaurus

A NEW MILE STONE FOR ME

squonk
6 hours ago, stevebo said:

Steve-

You sure have been a special part of this site and hobby. I just this afternoon watched your video on how to put the RJ tranny together. I just rebuilt mine in the RJ59 and put it back together today while watching your video. ;)

Did you get the Hooby Dooby in correctly the first time? :)

• Like 2

stevebo

Yes and I talked to "sweetheart" too:confusion-shrug:

• Like 3

dclarke

Thanks for all you do, Steve and all the help you’ve given me and everyone else here. 

• Like 1

Lane Ranger

Steve:  You are a "keystone"  to the Red Square -Not An Empty Shirt !   

043.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 5

squonk

:ROTF:

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk If Howard doesn't show up we can mount @stevasaurus head on the Mash Pole. 

• Confused 1

19richie66

Will there be a mash pole without Howard? 

Skipper

Hi Steve.

I too oue you a big thanks, and then some. About a year ago I was absolutely green in this hobby, and came to this forum with big plans and ideas. You were the one who found it in your big heart to let me inn, help me out, and get me connected and set up big time. You kind of eased me into the flock, and without your help and wealth of information, I highly doubt any of it would have ended with a success.

So, what am I trying to say here........ Well. just that it takes a big guy, heart and mind to do and be, what you do and are.

It's obvious you have tons of friends in the US. Just want you to know you also have some on the other side of the pond too ;-)

Thanks Buddy 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

stevasaurus

@Skipper Tom, you were one of the guys that came into Red Square that Racin'Bob and I took a chance on.  We were not wrong in taking that chance...Thank You for that.  It was a pleasure seeing and meeting your family.  I hope we get to do that again if you come over for a 2nd load of horses.  We need to spend more time if the opportunity presents itself.  We should do at least dinner.  :)  Turning you on to members in this community was my pleasure.  I know how hard it was to line things up and make dates.  You had some good guys like Tom from Janesville that stepped up and helped.  Can I mention Smokin'Joe??  Excellent people.  And my Dad is looking down seeing one of his Wheel Horses in the Netherlands...how cool is that.  Thanks Tom !!  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 5

Racinbob
16 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Will there be a mash pole without Howard? 

He'll be there Richie. He just posted here and you must not have seen it. :)

Aldon

I just fixed your picture summary of all the recent shows in Howard’s thread.

The Steve on a Stick was great.

D34386A0-6473-453B-88D7-5725E8594BE3.jpeg.d63baa836525544a0399bc725eafc894.jpeg

• Like 3

The Tuul Crib

Great work you do on this site Steve!!!  I’ve been 

around a little while now and gotten to 

know a lot of great people here and not to mention good friends INCLUDING yourself! Keep up the greatness and one day I’ll get to the big show to meet in person!!! 

:bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue::bow-blue:

Pullstart

I missed this entirely last year, I must have been jamming on Putt Putt...

I’ll jump on the bandwagon (better late than never) and speak similar as the majority here.  Steve was the first person to kind of get to know me (even though he’ll never remember my name) at Scott’s meet and greet and was one of the many people I was looking forward to shaking hands with again at the Big Show last year.  

I must say, I watched a video of his this morning about his Grandfather’s bearing puller and was a little let down that no “Sweatheart” ever came around.  

• Like 1