Sign in to follow this  
c-series don

Has anyone heard from Mark Klinger?

c-series don

Mark is a fine gentleman who owns a beautiful .2 hour LSE and a very nicely restored C-125. After seeing his 125 it inspired me to restore my C-121. I believe Mark was on the board of the WHCC. A number of years ago he left half way through the show and I haven't seen him since. I truly hope everything is okay with him. As I said Mark is a super nice guy and I miss seeing him at the show. Maybe someone here knows him ? 

c-series don

I'm sorry but I have to renew this post. I can't believe someone doesn't remember Mark and his very rare .2 hour yes point 2 hour 420 LSE. He came to the big show for a number of years with his motorhome, and stayed on the grounds. I'm pretty sure he was the secretary or treasurer for the WHCC. I really just want to touch base with him and say hi! I surly can't be the only one who remembers Mark. 

stevasaurus

Send a PM to @kthack657  Karen.  She is on the WHCC board and may have a number for Charlie Cully...who I would think knows who you are talking about.  :think:  or e-mail her...    klazarowitz@gmail.com

Another person that may know is @buckrancher Brian  :)

• Like 1

Sparky
4 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Send a PM to @kthack657  Karen.  She is on the WHCC board and may have a number for Charlie Cully...who I would think knows who you are talking about.  :think:  or e-mail her...    klazarowitz@gmail.com

Another person that may know is @buckrancher Brian  :)

Good thinking Steve...is Brian's 420LSE the one mentioned in this thread?

stevasaurus

I'm not sure about that Mike...I think Brian got that over near me in the quad state area, but I was thinking that Brian might have met this guy because Brian was interested in that brand of horse.  :think:  Plus the fact that Brian has been going to that show for a long time..  I just hoped I could help.  I saw this when Don 1st posted this, and I was waiting to see who responded.  When know one responded, I thought I would offer some ideas.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

c-series don

Thanks guys for responding to this. I'm telling you that Mark Klinger was a true Wheel Horse guy. It's like he fell off the map. I looked forward seeing and talking to him at the big show. I'm talking about maybe since 2003? I know that a lot of people have changed on the board since he was on it but gosh dang it where is this guy? 

• Like 1

CasualObserver

@evanloock Hey Eric...any idea about this guy?

• Like 1

ericj

I remember talking to a guy with a low hr 420LSE, never knew his name that I could remember, lousy with remembering names any how, Seamed like a real nice guy. I also know Charlie Culley  and most of the orginial board members. As far as I know he was never on the board of the WHCC show. I could be wrong, I will ask Charlie when I talk to him, if I remember and see what he has to say.

eric j   

• Like 2

evanloock

That name doesn't sound familiar to me at all.  I haven't been to the show since 2003.