The Tuul Crib

Search for Piston Rings for Tecumseh Rebuild

The Tuul Crib

I am trying to rebuild the Tecumseh 

H60  on my 655. I'm having a hard time finding the piston rings. Anyone know where I can find these? 

Thanx

rjg854

You need a better heading for this thread in order to get more respones,  no one looking at the list of topics of this forum would even bother to see what this thread is about. 

• Like 1

ztnoo

@The Tool Crib,

I guess you must be some special character when you won't follow forum members, and a Mod's advice about refraining from using your user name in the title of every thread you compose.

It's really not THAT DIFFICULT, and I'm certain you are intelligent and competent enough to grasp the subject matter being discussed.

Better get with the program, otherwise most of us will choose to ignore you. Completely.

Is that what you want????

I am also a Hoosier, and I would quite naturally want to try to assist you and help you solve problems if I can, but you alone compound the problem of communication by continually doing what you have been advised not to do. You frankly defeat your real purpose of being here in my opinion. If you don't "get it" and adapt, you are likely in for not much response either from Hoosiers, or anyone else for that matter. Your move, or your loss. The choice is yours.

On 5/26/2018 at 7:46 PM, RandyLittrell said:

Please excuse me if I am being rude, but why do you put your member name as the subject title? If you give a subject title of what your working on, people will be able to use the search function to find info. 

For some unknown reason, this phenomena seems to be occurring more and more frequently with new members.

They seem to be in such a rush to ask a question, they don't stop to think about the implications of what they are doing.

I've given countless newbies insight into why they SHOULD NOT put their user names in the thread subject line.

For some reason it never occurs to them 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 threads with the same title by the same poster might be confusing as h-e-double hockey sticks to everyone else here.

Searching through multiple posts with the same subject line is maddening!

Please ALWAYS begin a thread with a title relevant to the subject being discussed or question being asked.

Please.  prayer.png.d62edd7b77c111ee94564874e05a3e95.png

Somewhere down the line, hopefully you'll have a "eureka moment" and understand why this is important.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by ztnoo
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

T-Mo

Edited the title, yet again.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

rmaynard
3 hours ago, T-Mo said:

Edited the title, yet again.

The way to stop this is for ADMIN or MOD to delete the post and let the OP know that he is incorrectly posting. This not only applies to this poster, but anyone who posts a title that is deliberately vague, non-understandable, or as in this case has his name only in the title line. Obviously, mistakes can happen. That's why we have an EDIT button. However, continuous misuse of proper posting etiquette should not be tolerated. 

Just my :twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

T-Mo

No, the way to stop this is to try and help our members.  This site is for sharing information, experiences, knowledge, and lending a helpful hand.  The OP just sent me a pm asking for help on using the site and I sent a reply back to him with an example of what a Title is and what a Tag is.  Maybe he now understands what we're talking about.

Also, please no one send any nasty pms to other members.  We're setting a bad example if we do that.  PMs should be as helpful and tactful as possible and mixed in with some respect and politeness.  If you think you can't, then it's best not to send a pm.

• Like 4