Oldcpecdr

Rear Fender Pan installed -ready to mow !!!

Oldcpecdr

Got to work on the C-100 8 speed  over the weekend...Only real rust was on the rear fender pan. Luckily the previous owner sent a replacement along with the purchase. 

Changed it over Sunday and 5b0c981432006_tractor3.jpg.0e3036a97f50ea0de95ccb075b09dc86.jpg5b0c9809157ef_tractor2.jpg.7ffbcd39c9bd988a445178cc348a8a24.jpg,moved the seat back two inches and now I fit. I was surprised at just how bad the rear pan was with no rust anywhere else. I was about to toss the old pan but thought I should post pics and see if anyone needs one. Needs about a 8 x 10 patch welded in.  Not  needed by me as I had the spare but I have no idea of these are plentiful or not. If someone needs it it's free for the cost of shipping. I'll hang on to it for a few weeks and see if there is any need for it.

Then I mowed with the Wheelhorse for the first time this afternoon... Wow what a great little machine. I'm used to my  Bolens XL16 that overpowers the lawn... the Wheelhorse requires active participation and finesses the win... what a great little tractor. I have to tip my hat to the PO I charged the battery and turned the key and off we went.... all greased up , everthing already adjusted, fluids good , new paint and it would look new....maybe over the winter. then again something to be said for 5b0c97fc66083_tractor1.jpg.388a94d7b9d6a9db6475c4c156eabd1b.jpghonest patina.

Nest week I hope to fire up the Hydro C-100 and see how that works.....

Great Forum here and glad it's available...

Mike B

Edited by Oldcpecdr
arrusted development
  • Like 4

Sparky

Seat pans are fairly easy to come by, I doubt you will find any takers for that rusted out one.

Nice to see an old C series being put to use!

Bert

Very nice tractor, you may want to check the deck belt. Looks like is not in the correct grove

Oldcpecdr

Which one is correct ?

Sparky
12 hours ago, Oldcpecdr said:

Which one is correct ?

The one closer to the motor....gives you a higher blade speed.