Elkskin's mower junkyard

got another parts tractor

Elkskin's mower junkyard

So last night i was browsing facebook and see a 701 for 125 bucks. i looked at it and i was hmmm doesnt have original hood or belt guard. i thought about it for a bit and then it hit me. hoods are not cheap and i needed one for 753. so i asked guy if it was available and then called my friend because i do not do city driving much. so we went this morning and traveled just north of chicago and i bought it. and i got a little extra guy threw in. come to find out he bought a new dash peice for it and it was in his garage lol. so its not perfect. but it will provide parts if needed for my 701. i already am going to pull the front rims and the toolbox for my 701. so it cost me about 175 bucks in  all to get it home so not bad. once home i put the hood on the 753 and seat too. and i noticed frame was busted on this 701 so not a lost at all.

0527181128-00.jpg

0527181128-01.jpg

0527181130-00.jpg

0527181134-00.jpg

• Like 5

elliot ness

Nice find.

Elkskin's mower junkyard
12 minutes ago, elliot ness said:

Nice find.

thanks. i am up in the air on what exactly to do. my 701 has hydrolic lift that someone weled the bracket to dash tower. i am thinking on saving this dash tower incase i have major issue with the hy-2 unit.

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak

rjg854

Sheet metal looks to be in nice shape. I think over all you got a decent deal.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 1