Kagnew66

What do I have here?

Kagnew66

Please ID my latest addition. It was sold as a 1960 Suburban with a Wisconsin engine.  Any and all information and links will be greatly appreciated. Haven't found anything with those fenders. Thanks.  

60 Sub Bonnet.jpg

60 Sub Engine.jpg

60 Sub Fender.jpg

60 Sub Front.jpg

1960 Suburban.jpg

Racinbob

With all the modifications it's pretty much impossible to nail it down. Either a 400, 550 or 401. You might be able to determine the year of the transmission by the numbers on it. :)

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Well, two things here...either someone spent a lot of time messing up a good horse...or somebody spent a lot of time messing up a good horse.  :think:  it is a Wheel Horse frame.  Front tires are from a Lawn Ranger. The hood is from 1960, but has been heavily modified.  Not sure where the seat is from.  The fenders look like they were from a horse, but have been modified.  Wheel Horse never used Wisconsin engines.  The Ponds used Wisconsin's on their Senior horses.  I don't mean to be picking it apart...the Seniors were a one of a kind also.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Does it run??  Somebody loved it enough to keep it running.  Interesting for sure.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

953 nut

:WRS:

We have an appreciation for customs as well as pure stock :wh: around here. The important thing is that you love it and will make it something to be proud of.

I must say the running board/belt covers are a good safety feature.     :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

rjg854

U knee K to say the least :teasing-poke:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

Hey - put air in the tire(s), change the oil, gas it up and if it runs - GO...

If not - post details until it gets going and then run it!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by SylvanLakeWH

WHNJ701

at sometime someone put some thought and effort into it.  it is one of kind, straighten out the mess and get running again and enjoy it

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

It looks like a cub cadet seat and I think the fenders are correct but the flipped them side to side and attached the other pieces to them. You could flip the fenders around, get rid of the weird looking pieces, add regular front wheels and throw a predator on there and have a runner! 

Randy

Edited by RandyLittrell
  • Like 2