RandyLittrell

Mobile sandbox

RandyLittrell

My son put together a sandbox on a 4 wheel wagon so my grandson can play in sand thats not wet or full or cat poop. We just roll it in and out of the shed. 

20180520_140505.jpg

• Like 7

WHX??

Kinda takes all the fun out of it Randy ...when I was his age we wouldnta had and thing to play with in the sand  if it weren't for the cat poop or putting wet sand down my sister's pants! :lol:

• Haha 8

WHNJ701

Kids are spoiled now, when I was a kid all I had was a dirt pile with Tonka trucks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

c-series don

Me too, I spent many hours on my knees pushing Tonka trucks around a big pile of dirt ! Maybe that is why I ended up being a heavy equipment operator. Honestly I'm glad we didn't have all this stuff we have now a days. Kinda sucks that most kids don't even know what metal Tonka, Nylint, Buddy L trucks and equipment are. Luckily I was abul to save every one I ever had and have them stored away properly in my attic. 

• Like 4

ebinmaine

That's fantastic!

Even if he is missing out on the 💩.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

Added bonus - Can be pulled behind the :wh: while Grandpa gets his seat time (er...chores done...). 

That way the lucky kid can "help" Grandpa with chores while playing with his own make believe :wh:'s anywhere the real one goes!!!

And BTW guys - You can always find cat poop to play with...It does not need to be in the sand box...

:ychain:

• Like 3

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

You can always find cat poop to play with...It does not need to be in the sand box

I like that you're thinking outside the box.

See what I did there...

Sorry. Too easy.

Somebody had to say it.

:ROTF:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, jabelman said:

Kids are spoiled now, when I was a kid all I had was a dirt pile with Tonka trucks.

:text-coolphotos:                    Tonka trucks hadn't even been invented when I was that age.             :ychain:

Image result for you young whippersnappers

• Like 2

RandyLittrell

Its not in the picture but he has a couple of tonka trucks and we just bought him a little peddle go cart. My son wanted to get him one that was battery powered but we wanted him to have to peddle. Kids need there exercise. The peddle tractor comes later this summer!! I am already designing a 3 point lift for it in my head!!

Randy

• Excellent 1

dells68

What's wrong with a little cat poop?  I remember as a kid having to throw the stuff out in clumps everytime I went to my sandbox.  No side effects from it at all.  No side effects from it at all.  No side effects from it at all!  Wait, maybe that is what is wrong with me now:think:.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, dells68 said:

What's wrong with a little cat poop?  I remember as a kid having to throw the stuff out in clumps everytime I went to my sandbox.  No side effects from it at all.  No side effects from it at all.  No side effects from it at all!  Wait, maybe that is what is wrong with me now:think:.

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
On 5/22/2018 at 6:47 AM, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:                    Tonka trucks hadn't even been invented when I was that age.             :ychain:

Image result for you young whippersnappers

Dick , I was thinking the same thing. All we had was rocks , sticks , dirt and some little green plastic Army men and Chores. Mostly Chores.

• Like 2

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Mostly Chores.

Screwiest part about that is now my honey and I do yard and acreage chores... For fun.

Must have tried for two decades to get out of doing anything at all and now I can't wait to get home and Tinker with stuff around the yard.

What is this crazy world coming to?

:ROTF:

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@ebinmaine It is not the world its you. You got hit in the head with a rock too many times.  When I was a kid I swore I would never have a garden based on all the work I had do in the ole mans garden. I must have been about 10 years old , so for the last 60 years I kept that promise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
10 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

got hit in the head with a rock too many times.

That would explain it.

Along with many

Many

Many

Many

Other things

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sarge

LOL - remember the key things your parents always told you NOT to do?

Don't play in traffic

Stay out of the rain

Keep away from heavy equipment

Don't mess with electricity

Don't play with power tools

Stay clear of fire

Ha !

Showed her, been doing it for a living since I was 22, lol...

Sarge

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2