Chris1055

bearing cross reference Napa

Chris1055

Hi

I deal with napa a lot . mostly the convivence for me and the people who work there ive known along time. to make my life easier. whats the easiest way to cross ref toro bearing numbers to napa?

pfrederi

Look at the pinned bearing cross reference post at the top of this forum.  That will give you the commercial bearing #s

WHX??

If you can get the number of a seal or bearing they can most often cross it for you. There is a couple of reference sheets that @stevasaurus made up with WH to manufacturer numbers pinned at the top here in transmissions. See if those are any help when at the NAPA counter. Another trick is to measure the three dimensions of the bearing and find an online cross reference.

• Like 1

953 nut

Best bet is to take the old bearing with you so they can match it up.  

• Like 2

peter lena

do you have a local " bearing distributor " ? they deal with industrial mechanical supply , bearings .shives.pulleys, belts , and are a great  source for your problem. whenever I  need a bearing, belt or seal , they have it ,at a much better price , just an idea, pete

stevasaurus

In those charts in the cross over thread.  You will not find a regular store chart that does a cross over from Wheel Horse bearing numbers.  The  charts I made above were made from the bearing measurements with matches found on the Motion Industries web site.  All of those numbers are correct, and you can take those KOYO, Torrington bearing numbers and the CR/SKF seal numbers to any NAPA or other parts store and cross reference those numbers with the numbers your store has.  :)

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

squonk

Get Napa Prolink. You punch in your bearing # and if there's a Napa # for it it will pop up. See your store about it. It will check inventory at your store and distribution centers with out calling them.