Sparky

Bernardston Mass Show

Retired Wrencher

Good job. Looks like and I heard it was a packed show no room left on the field. Missed a good show. Did you like it. Did you get your button?

Sparky
6 minutes ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

Good job. Looks like and I heard it was a packed show no room left on the field. Missed a good show. Did you like it. Did you get your button?

Button? Not sure what that means.

wallfish
3 hours ago, squonk said:

That will cut down on your prep time before the Big Show! 

Immensely!

No real pressure to finish anything again this year but it's now been a couple of years since any new custom build. Feel'n the need to work on something so maybe a new project for next year. 

• Thanks 1

wallfish

Always a good day just hanging out and relaxing with friends at a local engine show.

Not sure what the button thing is either but did see people walking around with button ribbon thingys pinned to their shirts. I know Sparky deserved a first place blue ribbon for putt'n up with my jokes and BS all day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

953 nut
On 5/20/2018 at 10:12 AM, wallfish said:

With all the shelving inside the new vans I can only bring the bike. Plus they're only 6 cyl and no tow hitch.

You need to tell the boss to provide a more suitable horse hauler!       :ychain:           Oh, never mind, you are the boss!      :ROTF:

• Haha 1

wallfish

Been thinking about borrowing my son in law's truck and maybe towing the back hoe tractor down for another visit. Not sure if it's in the cards but we'll see.

Retired Wrencher
6 hours ago, Sparky said:

Button? Not sure what that means.

Mike they used to hand out collectible buttons that said exhibitor on it and a ribbon that had club name on it.. They look like this. I was collecting them for years when I had my big rig and trailer. Went to many shows. I had this on the swing out door on the trailer.

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

Edited by Retierd Wrencher

Retired Wrencher
4 hours ago, wallfish said:

Always a good day just hanging out and relaxing with friends at a local engine show.

Not sure what the button thing is either but did see people walking around with button ribbon thingys pinned to their shirts. I know Sparky deserved a first place blue ribbon for putt'n up with my jokes and BS all day!

Ahh common John they are classic jokes.

Sparky
1 hour ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

Mike they used to hand out collectible buttons that said exhibitor on it and a ribbon that had club name on it.. They look like this. I was collecting them for years when I had my big rig and trailer. Went to many shows. I had this on the swing out door on the trailer.

Ok, I did see a few guys wearing those. I didn't end up with one tho.