chip61

New Leak

chip61

Control valve for my hydraulic lift has sprung a leak!! Are o-rings and gaskets available for this?? I thought the line was leaking at first, but I saw fluid dripping from the valve Friday night.

20180512_134428.jpg

gwest_ca

This may help. Click on the picture

Garry

• Like 1

pfrederi

I think the first link above is only for the cylinder it self not the control valve.  What model tractor do we have here...Charger/Electro???  Is the valve itself leaking or is it one of the hose ends either the fiting itself or where it enters the valve.  The hose ends are SAE #5 ORB are hard to find.  Lowell has replacement hoses.  It may just be the O ring on the end of the hose fitting they are available. they are Dash #905

The victor rebuild kit is NLA from Toro

I

• Like 2

ACman

Sorry about that here’s the correct one for charger/electro https://www.wheelhorsepartsandmore.com/hydraulics.html#!/Control-valve-seals-7788-for-HY-6/p/84960117/category=23548048 . Give Lowell a call.

Any good farm/ag dealership that’s worth a darn (good luck nowadays) should be able to fix yup . My family’s dealership carries a full line of o-rings , packings , hydraulic hoses and fittings. It’s just finding that person that’s willing to help .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 3

chip61

Thanks for all the replies everyone-hopefully I will have a chance to work on it in the next coupe weeks.

stevasaurus

It sure is helpful when a picture is accompanied with a request for help.  Thank you Chip61.  :occasion-xmas: