austin joe

1995 520 H

austin joe

Corrosion and age fried the wiring harness p/n 79-3630 and Circuit board 79-2130.  Any ideas on where to locate these parts?  Toro was of no help. Thanks

oneroadkingman

I have the same problem if you look in the electrical section scroll down when you see 5:20 problems and read what they have to say you'll find your answers in there they suggest replacing the six pin plug because of the corrosion sorry I couldn't be more help but there's people on here that are better the problemand looking for files

• Like 1

cleat

Search for " 9 Way Sealed Splash Proof Mate N Lok Electrical Wiring Multi Connector " on ebay.

That is the one I bought to replace bad connectors.

Here it is installed.

5af4f5ad39b75_520-HCNewsealed9pinconnector.jpg.940834d347022efb4838c38f0bc56748.jpg

Cleat

• Like 5

oneroadkingman

Thanks cleat I'm going to look into that for mine my problem is the previous owner started cutting wires because the fuses were blown so I got to figure out what did he cut what did he try to bypass to get the thing to work cuz now I can't get it to work

peter lena

wiring issues are usually , neglect and chaffed wires. cleat did the right thing with removal and a replacement to a fail safe wire block connection. I regularly use  DIELECTRIC GREASE on all my electrical connections and base ground fittings, no corrosion and positive wire connection. found many wire connections very tight or binding, causing shorts . easy to reroute/ lengthen, with a non binding fit. I found many points to correct and isolate, regularly check out your horse, prevent a break down. Pete

• Like 1

lynnmor

Post in the WANTED section or check online auction sites for parts.

• Like 1