wheel horse man

Worked the 312-8 out today moving gravel

JC 1965

Wheel Horse tractors sure don't shy away from hard work. Thanks for sharing the photo.    :thumbs2:

• Like 1

Tractor boy

That’s a  mighty Fine tractor. How big are those wheel weights @wheel horse man?

Retired Wrencher

wheel horse man  Good job. Beats doing by hand. Enjoy the ride.

• Like 1

hm12460

A real work horse!

Pollack Pete

Those 312-8's are a great tractor.I  " baby " mine and only use them for mower duty.One of my many favorite W/H's.

Tankman

Those Stallions enjoy wo...wo.....WORK! Horses think they're playing. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• tallen4392
      By tallen4392
      looking for rear weights  12 inch  close to 01077 zip maybe fits also let me know what you have  Thanks
    • Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor!

Newer Agro Tires on Rear and Solid Front Turf Tires. Wheel Weights on rear. Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle off of 520h. I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

$1175 OBO   -POOS

(248) 9for3-8six3four Text or Call. I do not visit this site enough. God Bless. 

NEW SEAT INSTALLED ON THIS TRACTOR! Started it up and ran it for a while yesterday... Forgot how nice this thing is. Tempting to keep it but it's time to send her one her way. GREAT TRACTOR! 

• Wvtroutbum81
      By Wvtroutbum81
      Got my dads 1992 312-8 when he passed
      have a snow plow and 42” deck.
      gathering parts to restore back to new as possible. This is my therapy.
    • Tj_WH_Collector
      By Tj_WH_Collector
      Hello y'all,

I hope everyone is staying safe and staying healthy. If not, i pray that you or whoever is afflicted be healed soon. 

I hope to learn a lot from the forums and hopefully can use some of you young whipper snappers for your brains (ideas, how to's and such). Lol. Btw i am only 30, much respect for the older generation(s)!

For me, well... If i would have found this 5-6 years ago, i would have said I am new to Wheel Horse. That is about the time my dad bought the 312-8 (that i now own). That purchase and talking to my dad about implements/attachments that i could purchase is what got me so interested in wheel horse. 

Like i mentioned, i started with a 312-8. When i purchased from my dad, it came with a mower pan and a snowblower (wrong model tho). Wisconsin winters were brutal and a regular snowblower was taking me 2+ hours to clear the driveway. Thats when i bought my B-100, included in that deal was a mower pan and a plow. Boy... that B-100 has plowed a lot of snow. I love it. 

I had also bought 2 lack luster tillers at some auctions. Well, that made me look for a tiller attachment. Found one relatively close and went to go look. $200 later, i had a tiller loaded into my truck and i had asked if he had the tillers mount for the rear axle. He said he wasnt sure, but he has a wheel horse sitting in the back. Told me to go look. 

I look over this 854, and there is no rear mount. Just as im getting up, he asks if i want the tractor. I said i only got the $200 i gave you. He said free of charge. And thats how i gained my 854. (854s hood is in my shop)

I want to start restoring my wheel horses, pretty paint, new decals, clean them up. I am proud of what i own. 

And now im looking at getting a D200 with FEL and a backhoe. Its a sketch time to buy but i could use the tractor for house and cabin work. 

Pics are attached. Please ignore the messes. They aint the prettiest tractors, but they all run. 

• Burnerman
      By Burnerman
      Been a long time since I posted. Hope everyone is doing well. 
      I work doing HVAC In a medical center and have been working quite a bit. 
      Anyway my son and I made a run to the local salvage yard today to cleanup all the scrap steel that’s been laying around. My wife was happy to see us finally getting some money for our junk instead of paying to get rid of it. Well..... it cost us $20 but we got another horse. 
      let’s see how this goes. 
      312-8 with SD deck.