dells68

This weekends haul

elcamino/wheelhorse

You better quit stealing all the horses from down here in the flatlands. No wonder there are none for sale . Looks like your sidekick had a busy day.

• Haha 3

953 nut
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

Some will be for sale in PA at the show, just not sure what yet.  Two tractors definitely stay with Emory and I.

:text-coolphotos:         Didn't you tell me you needed to thin the herd out to make room for the "D": you bought from Tom?     Guess you came up with a "magic shed" of your own!       :text-bravo:

Let me see if I can guess which ones stay.

75C2E4FA-474E-42B8-9FB5-BB243FEDA621.jpeg.1e1281825817ba5e62ae249322ec3214.jpeg

Edited by 953 nut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

stevebo

I see you brought your sidekick along with you and now he is out like a light. Nice haul too btw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

Very Nice Haul! Are the round hoods 854's?

Edited by Chris G
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

Looks like you gave your G.I. Joe a good workout today.  :lol:

• Like 2

dells68
44 minutes ago, Chris G said:

Very Nice Haul! Are the round hoods 854's?

Nope, not 854's.  You're one number off😁.  And both still have their serial number plates that show they are what they're supposed to be. Emory is wiped, but Dad and I are too.  Just stopped for a break - about 1 1/2 hrs to go!  Whew!

• Like 1

Chris G

Oh wow!! So a pair of 754's VERY NICE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Dells you definitely  got a tractor problem! What's worse yer passing it on to your boy....good man! :greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by WHX17
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

dells68

Thanks guys.  Not sure about the problem, more of a disease and I don't want the cure!!!  Richard, I've got to let some my stallions go, I've just got to find time to list them in the show sale thread.  Right now, I plan on keeping both 754's though😁!  I'll try to post a few more pics and info later this week as I find time.

Edited by dells68
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

ACman

Sweet score there Dell's :handgestures-thumbupright: !  Emory's looks to be dreaming of what :wh:Horse heaven looks like :).

How close are the serial numbers ? If I remehmber correctly didn't @Shynon find out he has the last one off the line .

This disease we all share is a good one :lol: . The cuz a I received a phone call this weekend telling us to bring $200 and come pick up a 520 H with 1100hrs . Well both of us really didn't need or have the funds for it but you can guess what happened . There's a new tractor in the herd and we even talked him down on price . Runs and mows great . It's no beauty queen but it's a no brainier picking up a 520H for that kind of money .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 5

dells68

Can't remember on the serial #'s Jeff.  I'll have to look when I get back over to Dad's to unload.  Emory was so tired he slept all the way I school this morning.  On the trailer alone there are 2 754s, a B80 with grader blade, a 312-8 with less than 300 hours (showing about 400 because someone forgot and left the key on), a 520 or c195 grader blade, a briny hitch plow, a short frame snow blade with broken springs, an 8 speed trans, a partial leaf sweeper, a 701 or 702 frame, a very nice B80 deck shell, and I know I'm forgetting something.  The back of the truck is full of items from a set of H5 lights, plastic wheel weights, cast inside weights, many boxes of parts, an original Wheel Horse branded push mower with Techumseh that runs perfectly, and lots more.  I've got to inventory all of the stuff and decide what I'll bring to sell.  Emory claimed the push mower on sight😉!  Here are some side shots of the trailer and load.

BC9FF7EF-0D49-48B4-BEC0-9E6A1D20A986.jpeg

9CBFC9DA-1F6D-4114-A10F-06E53ABF3B29.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

AMC RULES

:confusion-shrug: That Emory is a sharp kid...

can't wait to see his :wh: branded push mower. 

• Thanks 1

Shynon

Nice haul :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:May have to have dibs on one of those 754's should you decide. I know what you mean about another 520 @ACman... not gonna pss up a free 520 tho!

Edited by WHX17
  • Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat: 17 is a weird number. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

dells68
4 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat: 17 is a weird number. 

All things considered, kinda of fits doesn't  it?😂🤣😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Herder

WOW, Nice find I would have spent some money and put miles on my truck for that score! Definitely, best of luck. 

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Image result for you said it brother

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Well you jokers are the problem... I'd be up to an even number we had hauls like that in these parts! All I can muster is implements which I gotta haul to the BS to barely cover my overhead and hopefully have enough from my paltry flippings for a choice round hood! .....ok off my :soapbox::lol:

• Haha 1

AMC RULES

:violin: :violin: :violin:

Image result for no whine zone

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

dells68

I'm thrilled with my haul, but sad at the same time.  A very good friend has decided it was time to let his wheel horse collection go and move on to other things.  I'm just extremely fortunate that he thought of Emory and myself when he decided to sell.  Thing is I met him through horses and now I have an excellent friend from now on - horses or not.  Funny thing how this hobby pulls folks together!  Even though he lives about 5 1/2 hours away, he grew up only a little over an hour down the road.  Funny how things happen!

Edited by dells68
Fat fingers🤣
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

ACman

Sorry to hear that about your friend but it’s probably a relief and gives him peace of mind knowing where they’re going. He knows you’ll do right by him whatever you do :handgestures-thumbupright: . I hope I can do the same when it comes time to pass the torch.

Now it’s time to do your part and you have a lot of homework to do..... :wwp: ! These teaser shots are great but we need lots of :text-coolphotos: to feed our addiction . The anticipation is killing us  C845A646-D988-40C9-AD8C-0C71AFC24ECF.gif.97df3a0fd42b3580a6541760f35fd1d5.gif.......... :ychain: ! Can’t wait to see Emory pushing that mower.

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

dells68

Now it’s time to do your part and you have a lot of homework to do.....

You're not kidding Jeff.  Going to start unloading tonight.  It will take a few nights to just slowly unload and see what all I really have.

• Like 2

dells68

Here are a few shots of the things I had on the trailer.  One thing I'm  not sure about is the sweeper.  I know it's incomplete, but the model says R32.  Sounds like a wheel horse number, but it's  not labeled wheel horse.  Any ideas?

F655FC70-19A5-406B-BD76-7393276AEBFC.jpeg

3CEC34CB-432A-4DB5-997C-A4A767141193.jpeg

55C20970-188D-46A1-8816-5873D4D2BB12.jpeg

41E7AF02-7534-48F9-AA27-A2D6E352CF92.jpeg

73AA9757-EB18-4FAF-B885-EA76BC45FDF8.jpeg

34239FC1-7441-4C0B-964C-7A7AB1F38FE9.jpeg

76C1EEF1-839B-4CC4-96C3-93702E395A20.jpeg

279D35BC-8421-4C15-A95F-BB3A9E3A0F7D.jpeg

E8197D4C-29A2-4869-A9E4-55A414E82799.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 6