Zenith

Mower deck

Zenith

I have inherited a 1987 Wheel horse 420-lSE I have been useing it for the last two winters to plow snow. This spring I mounted the mower deck by do not know how to attach it to the hydraulics. Anyone have any answers for me?I have he deck mounted correctly but I do not know how to raise and lower the deck with the hydraulics leverI use to raise and lower the plow blade.

IMG_0709.JPG

Edited by Zenith
Clarity

953 nut

With the deck located under your :wh:  lower your lift and you should see an arm with a rod projecting from it. On top of the deck is a slot that it will slide into. Position the deck so you can join the two and insert a cotter key and washer to secure it.

953 nut

This post if for removing a deck, but it may help you see what we are talking about.

daveoman1966

These pics should help..  

FORK.jpg

LEVEL (1).jpg

LEVEL (2).jpg

LEVEL (2)a.jpg

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Just a guess at the deck you have. Click on the picture

The info supplied above is all correct and was the same till the end of production in 2007.

Garry

dcrage

And Zenith. Do you realize what you “inherited’?? There were 500(?) 420-LSE made (I believe the numbers are engraved on the plate on your hood). Most of us reading this post are just envious of your tractor. Congratulations on owning a 420!

• Like 1