RJC1965

36 inch tiller belt size

RJC1965

What size belt do I need for the 36 inch tiller that will be mounted on a 520H 

daveoman1966

s/b belt # 110265.  Look up the tiller model, not the 520H tractor model. 

Edited by daveoman1966

clueless

:text-yeahthat:

RJC1965

Thank you 

Rick 55 BB

Hey guys I have a belt for my tiller and I know it has to be 1/2 inch wide but is it suppose to be 138 in long or 141 inchs long ?

RJC1965

It seems to depend on the bracket. My tiler is a later one 95-96 so it takes the 141 inch. If you google wheel horse tiller belts you will find some good information on it. 

Anyone try try to use the Oregon 75-A139 belt it is a replacement for the Toro 110265 if so how did it work. It is a lot cheaper but there could be a reason why. 

Rick 55 BB
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:21 PM, RJC1965 said:

It seems to depend on the bracket. My tiler is a later one 95-96 so it takes the 141 inch. If you google wheel horse tiller belts you will find some good information on it. 

Anyone try try to use the Oregon 75-A139 belt it is a replacement for the Toro 110265 if so how did it work. It is a lot cheaper but there could be a reason why. 

Thanks , been busy and rainy here so ,just now getting back to the tiller . I'm going to look them up and see what comes out 

doc724

My comments are from memory, but if you pull the tiller manual, it will tell you.  I think the belt length may be dependent upon two factors, the mid idler, and there are at lest two varieties of those, and whether you are hooking up to a single or a twin engine,  That being said, I recall mine is 141 inches long and I was hooking to a K321 (14 HP).  BTW, I always use Toro belts.  Shop around.  sometimes being cheap costs more in the end

RJC1965

I found out it is the 141 x 1/2 and have one on order 

now I found out I need the Rock shaft , cable , tube and chain. So no deer food plot tilling for awhile