ACman

When you think you’re having a bad day

formariz

It is at least to me, not only inspiring but also sobering to read your post. Many of us simply whine about our problems, whether they are health or life related most paling in comparison to what happened to you. I could never imagine what it is like to be in such situation, but I sincerely admire with envy your attitude, strength and willingness to talk about it. Thank you for sharing those attributes with us. I hope that everyone reads your post because they will benefit from it. It is far more consequential than finding out someone has a new toy that they are drooling over.

• Like 6
  • Excellent 3

953 nut

Jeff, thank you for sharing this meeting with us. In spite of the hardships that have befallen you the spirit you exhibit and a loving family will see you through,

I pray that the young lady you met will come to appreciate the abilities she has. I firmly believe that this was not a chance meeting, God knew she needed to meet you and your family and caused your paths to cross.

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

Racinbob

Jeff, you are truly an inspiration to all of us. Richard said it well. God had a special plan for you and He's smiling with his arms around you.

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

19richie66

Thank you for posting this. Just what I needed to read. My day hasn’t started off well but I don’t have to go all day with a bad attitude. So many times we get all wrapped up in the things around us we dont see how well we have it right in front of us. Thanks Jeff. You are an inspiration. May God bless you throughout your struggles and may you also touch many others in your journey. Take care my friend.

• Like 7

DennisThornton

Indeed!

• Like 5

stevasaurus

You truly are a Very Special Person...Mate.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

ohiofarmer

There is always something going on with somebody.  This has been a week as we were preparing for my wife's surgery coming in a few days. My BIL from Colorado needed a quick place to stay as his buddy died sooner than expected. That put aside my needing a cracked tooth pulled and pulling that tooth threatened me fixing my daughter's car [also stopping in for a 'hotel room'] while she went to a college graduation for her friends. Daughter has been through really bad stuff with an abusive relationship that she finally had the strength to end.  We just kept listening to her story after the dam broke....pretty tough to hear all that, but just had to be a dad.

Tooth came out and I toughed it out without touching the drugs they gave me. The next day I went to another doc for a check up and it resulted in a biopsy.  Wife will be off work fora time, so maybe me hanging around caring for her will settle things down a bit. Hope for the best with the biopsy.  The good stuff is that my daughter folded her hands as we prayed over supper.....first time in a long time....

Thank you, AC for posting this thread. you already helped people here gain some wisdom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1