Stormin

Sears/Roper GT16 lift.

Stormin

My '78 Sears/Roper GT16 with B&S twin originally had an actuator on the rear for raising the lift arms. That along with everything else, except the switch on the dash and wires to the rear, is missing. Arms etc I can make. What I need to know is the spec of the actuator. Can any one help please.

oliver2-44

I have this lift setup from a SEARS GT that a neighbor gave me and I've been keeping to mount on the right project when it comes along. 

I'll look tonight when I get home, but I don't  think there are any numbers ior manufacture info on the actuator.

Is this the setup you are looking for

IMG_0825.JPG.89b3f5603f04d6edfbe089a5df72659d.JPGIMG_0829.JPG.cc23d155da751acbcbece421018d8a5d.JPGIMG_0830.JPG.55444f43ac62df8bbd3f18004e4fa016.JPGIMG_0831.JPG.deff43a00c0d2af2afcdb35a1ae5f92c.JPG

• Excellent 1

Stormin

Thanks Oliver. The actuator size is what I really need. Length of stroke. Motor size, rating etc. And if any numbers all the better. I can then see what I can find over here.

I have drawings of the arms etc.

Regards. Norm.

Edited by Stormin

oliver2-44

@Stormin the electric has no markings on it. It has a 5” stroke. Wish I had more to offer but that’s all the info I have. 

• Like 1