Mark Farrell

Mark Farrell

Mark Farrell

Hi I'm looking for either new or second hand parts to repair my 36" mower deck as follows

Tractor   Wheel horse 216 5 Europa

Deck   E5 - 36XR01

Parts required:
 32 104176  housing
 33 110505  shaft
 34 936021  circlip
 35 106524   pulley upper
 36 113903   pulley lower
 37 937089   key
 38 909862   screw
 39 926715   bolts x 2
 40 106533   belt

please see attached diagram

Either new or second hand parts would be great or if you know where I might source these parts that would be just great as the grass is getting longer by the day!

Many thanks
 Regards Mark
 07557 953554
I'm based in Devon UK

deck parts.docx

stevebo

Please post this in the classified want ad section. Thank you 

Mark Farrell

Ooops !Sorry will do

953 nut

:WRS:

We have several members in Europe who may be able to help you. Do another post introducing yourself to them to let them know what your needs are.   http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/77-euro-introductions/

• Like 1

ztnoo

Welcome to Red Square, Mark!

:text-welcomeconfetti:

I have a helpful hint and heads up for you.

Use a unique subject in each thread title you create, in order to give it its own distinct name.

Don't continuing using your name as the subject line in the title of a composition.

Otherwise you could wind up with scores of threads with the same title, with no way for any member to effectively identify what you are wanting to discuss or know about without opening the thread to read it.

It will be very helpful to everyone, including yourself going forward.

It just effectively lets everyone know up front what you want to discuss without actually opening a thread.

Just using your name, tells us nothing about the subject matter.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by ztnoo
  • Excellent 1

ztnoo

Additionally, take a look at the Member's Map (link found at top of each Red Square page) for forum members especially in the UK (Members Map shows 241 UK Red Square forum members), as well as members in western Europe. There's a few active Dutch and Belgian members.

You may find some other Wheel Horse RS forum members reasonably close to you. From what I can see that seems to be the case. Its worth your time to investigate

@Skipper from Denmark might have some of the things you need as he came to The States last year and filled a shipping container with tractors, implements, and some parts.

Just a suggestion because you can likely obtain parts within the UK or Europe much more quickly than shipping from the US.......although that may be necessary for some items.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by ztnoo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skipper

I did have a complete deck for it, but that is gone now. I understand your problem, and yes the grass is growing now, but only thing I can offer you is decks and parts for horisontal shaft models. If however you doo find a temporary solution, I can bring deck or parts as required at the end of the year. Just let me know :-)

• Like 2

Skipper

Deck has been found in the US, stripped for parts, and awaiting shipping. You have a PM my friend :-) 

• Like 1

Mark Farrell

Hi

I haven't seen any messages can you email me at mark.farrell140959@gmail.com

many thanks

Mark