wallfish

Zagray Museum show Colchester CT May5 6

stevebo

I think the boy and I will be there Saturday. 

SALTYWRIGHT

I AM GOING TO BE THERE I HOPE ON SATURDAY. IF I CAN NOT BRING A TRACTOR WILL SOME BODY HAVE A TRACTOR FOR ME TO RIDE . (I CAN NOT WALK)

stevebo

I will not be there until mid day/early afternoon. I hope everyone will be there for the long haul. The boy has a soccer game in Manchester at 10 so we will head over after that.

@Russ- I could bring one for you to ride but it will be too late I assume. Hopefully someone else can get you rolling early on a tractor. 

• Excellent 1

953 nut
On 4/29/2018 at 9:43 PM, stevebo said:

I think the boy and I will be there Saturday. 

:wwp:

Dennis Gintowt

I will be there Saturday with my 414-8

C5BE3E89-7475-4B06-B8D4-8643AE2364F3.jpeg

Sparky

@wallfish, @stevebo, @SALTYWRIGHT@muz123 .....you all had better take some pics for me. Real bummed out that I'm missing it!!

SALTYWRIGHT

I WILL NOT BE THERE TOMORROW. I JUST CAN NOT HOOK UP MY TRAILER AND LOAD A TRACTOR. HOPE EVERY ONE HAS A GOOD TIME.   RUSS

• Sad 1

wallfish

Can't make it tomorrow either, just have too much work. Van broke down and jury duty yesterday really threw a wrench into the plans.

• Sad 1

stevebo
11 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Can't make it tomorrow either, just have too much work. Van broke down and jury duty yesterday really threw a wrench into the plans.

So ... No Russ, Mike or John? Really? Come on now.... We are going to have to put a motor on the hood of a rider and take some pictures for John. 

• Like 2

Sparky
1 hour ago, stevebo said:

So ... No Russ, Mike or John? Really? Come on now.... We are going to have to put a motor on the hood of a rider and take some pictures for John. 

DO IT!!!

• Haha 1

wallfish

Motor, Anvil, What ever you got @stevebo

With this new gig of mine I was supposed to be just sitting around and counting my cash all day. LoL Who'd a thunck it would actually include work'n.

The previous owner only did 4 days a week 7am to Noon and then some office work. I ramped it up a bit after taking over and do 6-7 long days a week.. Then book a day off once in a while but still end up with paperwork, phone calls, emails, running around for errands and a day behind. Recently added a second work van so now looking for another employee. Trying to sell the old 2002 I had for 15 years.

Sure doesn't leave much time for Tractor'n stuff except typing on here once in a while.

Terry hooked me up with the truck lettering.

IMG_0096.JPG.b2caca862d44eabd8ff8649c64ff2155.JPG

• Like 2

Sparky
42 minutes ago, wallfish said:

Motor, Anvil, What ever you got @stevebo

With this new gig of mine I was supposed to be just sitting around and counting my cash all day.

How close are ya to that first million??

Tryin to decide when to start suckin up!! Best buddy and pal!!

• Haha 1

wallfish
22 minutes ago, Sparky said:

How close are ya to that first million??

Gross or net? Can get there quick on gross but the system isn't a fair playing field for the little guys and the monthly nut takes a big bite.

It's already "sucked up" and then some.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1