formariz

I am moving on up! (and possiblity out if I continue)

WHNJ701

that's a nice looking machine, restored or original paint?  I just stuck a bolens ride a matic in the basement hopefully my wife doesn't notice

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

cafoose

squonk
3 minutes ago, jabelman said:

that's a nice looking machine, restored or original paint?  I just stuck a bolens ride a matic in the basement hopefully my wife doesn't notice

Put it next to the washer and dryer! :)

• Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H

:woohoo: sweet ride but I'm sorta partial to those :greetings-clappingyellow:...now you need a set of these to compliment that beauty, Jeff.

IMAG1914.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 3

Tankman
8 hours ago, jabelman said:

Perhaps a treat for the Boss Lady? :ROTF:

carrot-and-stick.jpg.118f912f6ab84496eda69113c0e07b93.jpg

charging10

a old farmer told me not to long ago its better to ask forgiveness than to ask permisson, very nice machine

• Like 2

formariz

Put the deck back on it and was riding it around today for the first time. I think I am hooked already on the sound of the twin Onan. It is definitely going to be a learning process for me. This is very different from everything else I have.The engine is a bit intimidating to me since I really know nothing about it.

1 minute ago, charging10 said:

a old farmer told me not to long ago its better to ask forgiveness than to ask permisson, very nice machine

I can already see that forgiveness in going to be a long process . Permission was just out of the question, would never get it. And unfortunately I could not just "sneak it in" like many of the others. First of all I had to move all the others to find a nice cozy spot for this one, that already drew a lot of attention, and then this bad boy sticks out like a sore thumb since it is so big and shiny. Incredibly she even noticed that it does not sound like the others.I was doomed from the beginning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

SteveK440

Nice Score, Just build the wife a she shed for her favorite hobby.....

peter lena

looks like a very sweet unit, after a base line service check, (  to verify what you have ) and oil changes , engine and trans , along with greasing, that's the opportunity to retain what you have.(  303 brand paint protection )as well as  plastics and vinyl , along with (meguiars ultimate quick detailer ), will make that tractor pop. think about it, the tractor is practically new, it will be simple to keep it that way. while you are in the " transition mode " you could get your wife, something SHE WANTS , that would make things easier, been there , married 51 years. Pete    

Tankman
13 hours ago, charging10 said:

D011392A-AC99-45CE-A026-78D9C5A6629F.jpeg.835c92480fda7078510f582e7eca693c.jpeg

• Haha 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

FANTASTIC machine. Luv it. 

Glenn

• Like 1

TDF5G

That's a might fine horse! :text-bravo:

formariz

So I mowed with it for the first time yesterday and it is a great improvement overall else. I now have really experienced the evolution of the wheel horse since I have mowed with a RJ,  551, 753, an Electro12, c120 , c125 and now the 520H. One can appreciate all of the improvements over the years. Looking it ove during the past week it seems that previous owner had the usual problems with the 9 pin plug overheating at the two typical wires. Plug has been bypassed on those two switch has been replaced, but everything else is original without any other signs of trouble so I think I am OK.

IMG_1184.JPG.552b54c9fb8739ac67b10596ab4c582e.JPG

IMG_1185.JPG.5c37fb8efc09e886d1e3bae335d9a9b3.JPG

IMG_1186.JPG.7683480cacdc1647c1e5bf116db0d9ac.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG.39f95f03b91e821d2fa47661fa7c675c.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG.c2831ae27f6a445b539b3d23dcac4cf8.JPG

• Like 1