Joshn569

Deck lift bar interchangeability

Joshn569

Will a c series (or some other model) t bar work on a raider? 

gwest_ca

This T-bar?

Garry

Tractor 1977 B-60 B-80 B-100 C-120 Mower T-bar SS.jpg

Joshn569

Yes #20

Anglo Traction

Hi, if this is for your Raider Resto project (great work by the way), then you have a short frame on a '68'. The frame will not be drilled each side near the Tranny Plate.

The drive Belt side has a 'Blind hole' and the Deck Lift lever side has a 'Through hole' that carries a bushing. Here's a pic that may help-

5ae46f0d4fa9f_LiftBar.jpg.db45e79390cf60fc421e9b60828b1a79.jpg

The blind hole side could be adapted by adding a thick bored plate to the inside of the frame, as there is space (ignore the copper tube/spring etc, it's my Mod to seal grease in the blind hole). Through hole will need drilling out for the bushing. I believe the longer frame length was added at the front, so the distances at the back of the frame should accommodate the Lift Rod etc?. 

Joshn569
9 hours ago, Anglo Traction said:

Hi, if this is for your Raider Resto project (great work by the way), then you have a short frame on a '68'. The frame will not be drilled each side near the Tranny Plate.

The drive Belt side has a 'Blind hole' and the Deck Lift lever side has a 'Through hole' that carries a bushing. Here's a pic that may help-

5ae46f0d4fa9f_LiftBar.jpg.db45e79390cf60fc421e9b60828b1a79.jpg

The blind hole side could be adapted by adding a thick bored plate to the inside of the frame, as there is space (ignore the copper tube/spring etc, it's my Mod to seal grease in the blind hole). Through hole will need drilling out for the bushing. I believe the longer frame length was added at the front, so the distances at the back of the frame should accommodate the Lift Rod etc?. 

Yes it is. And thank you. I figured I was going to have to drill holes. There are a few for sale on ebay pretty cheap for other tractors complete with the bush. Think I will pick one up. Thanks for the pic 👍