Jefvelberg

Hello from Sweden

Jefvelberg

Hello everyone. 

Time to introduce myself. 

My name is Jocce, located in south part of Sweden. Småland, county of IKEA :-)

Picked up my c121 about a month ago. 
Now got a fast galloping interest in horses..as if family, fishing, growing vegetables, looking after the house and the list goes long, wasn't enough :-)
Already wanting to get a second one :-)

1524158151091_5433702877_e6af650f_v1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

953 nut

:WRS:

Welcome, we all know how  addictive these little red stallions can be so it comes as no surprise that you want more. If you encounter any problems or need information feel free to ask. And if you just want to share your experiences with the rest of us we enjoy that too.

5ae2fe56f0792_1Horse-a-holic.jpg.568e992ab026bb2874eb7321178aaa8f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

shallowwatersailor

Welcome to Red Square, Jocce!  Yes, ownership can be addictive. 

My wife and I visited Ystad in Skane and Stockholm last year. We love your country and its people.

• Thanks 1

Anglo Traction

:text-welcomewave:Jocce. You are one of quite a number here who reside in Northern Europe. I'm sure they will be along to greet you at sometime. Enjoy your WH and the Best Forum .

• Thanks 1

WHX??

:text-welcomewave:Jocce

When I stumbled on this site I had one broken down horse and had no idea what a round hood was. Thanks to the fellas here she is in her glory again and has 16 and growing stable mates. Not to mention the friends I acquired here that practically live next door and who also love family, fishing, growing veggies and "projects" like me.

You'll find lots of information and help here! Manuals, files, experience, technical advice & good people! :)

Edited by WHX17
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Achto

:WRS:

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:  Definitely, some :wh: calendar material. :text-coolphotos:

1524158151091_5433702877_e6af650f_v1.jpg.2c985583cac49b8e93b4ebc412c0dea1.jpg.a0870829668eede2b553260b2ce53d32.jpg

:greetings-wavingyellow:   :WRS:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Thanks 1

Marv

Welcome to Red Square and the addiction.I have taken the Anti pills but they don't help. So I am doomed.

Marv

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Jefvelberg

Thanks for the welcome everyone. 

I've been doing some searching and reading before I did my first post. Seems like a very friendly and helpful forum 👍 

• Like 2

Jefvelberg
On 2018-04-27 at 12:50 PM, shallowwatersailor said:

Welcome to Red Square, Jocce!  Yes, ownership can be addictive. 

My wife and I visited Ystad in Skane and Stockholm last year. We love your country and its people.

Skåne is beautiful, almost as beautiful as Småland ;-) if you went from Ystad to Stockholm by car I guess you must have passed through Småland and my old hometown Husqvarna. 

Stop by next time! 😉

shallowwatersailor
2 minutes ago, Jefvelberg said:

Skåne is beautiful, almost as beautiful as Småland ;-) if you went from Ystad to Stockholm by car I guess you must have passed through Småland and my old hometown Husqvarna. 

Stop by next time! 😉

Unfortunately we did not travel through the interior of Sweden. We took the train from Copenhagen across the bridge and on to Ystad, then returned. We boarded a cruise ship in Copenhagen for a Baltic Sea cruise which included a cruise through the archipeligo to Stockholm. But I have plans to return sometime to see more. My one grandfather, on my mother's side, was from Norrkoping.

• Like 1

rjg854

:WRS: glad to have you on board

• Thanks 1

meadowfield

hey Jocce,

welcome to the group - have fun!

• Thanks 1

Stormin

Welcome Jocce. :UK:

• Thanks 1