clueless

Wheel Horse Parts Inventory.

clueless

My local Simplicity dealer also sold WH's from the 70's till the end. He didn't sell a lot but did sell them. The other day he asked me if was interested in buying his inventory, he said he was tired of paying taxes on the stuff. I told him I wasn't interested, but might know people who might. He printed out 8 pages of Wheel Horse/ Toro parts. Not all are WH parts, some Toro and Lawnboy stuff. If any one is interested I can (well not me,someone in may family who is tech smarter than me, that's everybody including the cat) can fax or scan them to you. The list has the parts numbers and a short description, lot of small stuff, nuts, bolts, washer, spring, but allot of good stuff. You can PM me.

I know this guy, I don't think he plans on giving the stuff away, but I'm sure he's willing to negotiate.

Chris 

• Like 2

clueless
4 minutes ago, clueless said:

My local Simplicity dealer also sold WH's from the 70's till the end. He didn't sell a lot but did sell them. The other day he asked me if was interested in buying his inventory, he said he was tired of paying taxes on the stuff. I told him I wasn't interested, but might know people who might. He printed out 8 pages of Wheel Horse/ Toro parts. Not all are WH parts, some Toro and Lawnboy stuff. If any one is interested I can (well not me, someone in my family who is tech smarter than me, that's everybody including the cat) can fax or scan them to you. The list has the parts numbers and a short description, lot of small stuff, nuts, bolts, washer, spring, but allot of good stuff. You can PM me.

I know this guy, I don't think he plans on giving the stuff away, but I'm sure he's willing to negotiate.

Chris 

ztnoo

Well, I for one would like to see a list of what he has, and I'm sure others would as well.

If you can get it scanned, I'd be happy to supply my email addy by PM so you could send it to me.

I'm assuming most of it would be NOS parts, but even used parts in good condition might prove handy to someone.

Let us know if you can get a scan (probably a pdf file or even a text file) to send out.

Regards,

Steve

c-series don

I too would be interested and can give you my email thx 

• Like 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, clueless said:

tech smarter than me, that's everybody including the cat)

image.jpeg.535601aa52f6e0c9d684b0db84f3e8f7.jpeg                           :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ztnoo

A heads up to @19richie66 !!!

Some of this inventory might be beneficial for you.

It also might do well at the Big Show.

Not sure where you are in FL in relation to the western panhandle, but this might warrant a road trip.

• Like 1

19richie66

About 6 hours away. Got a list? 

clueless

OK, let me back up here a little. I don't think his plan is to sell his inventory a few pieces at a time. While I'm sure he will sell you what ever part are parts you want, it would probably be at his retail price. He may give you a discount price on a large quantity, I don't know, that is something you and him would have to discuss. They are a small business, him, his wife, and a couple of employees, I don,t think they do shipping stuff, again something, you and him would discuss. I talked to him a couple of years ago about them putting their stuff on line, he said he wasn't interested in that. My point is if your not interested in buying all, are a large quantity of his inventory, I don,t think there will be any real discount. Like I said he will probably sell you what ever part you want but not at any real discount, and then there is the question of shipping. I don't plan on sending out the list unless I talk to you personnel, I know this sounds like a lot of red tape for a guy who wants to sell his stuff, it's my red tape not his. While this guy is not a close friend, he is a friend that I do business with, and I know he didn't give me the list, just to get phone calls about one or two parts at a discount. For those who have PM'd me I've PM'd you back with my phone number, for anyone else you can PM me and I'll send you my number.

Chris  

• Like 1

clueless

I will probably see him in the next couple of weeks. I'll ask him about giving out the list, and shipping single, are small quantities of parts. He may be okay with it, I'll let y'all know, stay tuned.