Evil Archer 300

518-H

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Very nice, a working beast.

Glenn

• Like 1

Tankman

Looks great. That's a Horse that'll do the job you've got.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, Evil Archer 300 said:

Eaton 1100 pushed like a bear. The Hydro lift is great.

anen.jpg.f9325acb31b39fc77cc8f3ecdb79fba7.jpg

• Like 1

Bert

Very nice :wh: I’ve got a 518 that got an 1100 swap and it’s well worth the effort. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• OHLB
      By OHLB
      Newbie here. 310-8 won't start. Battery is dated 10/19. Did crank a couple times but started losing ummph. Should I replace it or attempt to charge it? Can't tell if the battery is frozen. Never knew until today that batteries could freeze and that it's dangerous to charge a frozen battery. It's been single digits with wind chill the last couple weeks here. 
    • Big Rig
      By Big Rig
      ISO clutch neutral safety switch for 310-8
      or alternative 
    • Rob R
      By Rob R
      Soo couple of years back did a pulley change on the tranny from 6 inch to 4.5 and used a 1/2 X 79 belt to make it work and it worked fairly well but wanted to get back to a 5/8 drive belt so went to a 5/8 x 81 inch belt and added a second flat Idler pulley. I simply cannot believe how smooth and sharp it shifts and drives now!  The added flat Idler was 2 3/4" with a 5/8ths bore used and existing hole on the side shroud and just opened it up a bit. I use to slip a bit on steep hill with the 79" slips no more, the belt drives and the clutch is  LOT smoother and in the right pedal area.... Will see how it holds up cut 3/4 of an acre of grass yesterday NO issues. 

• Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      So I was out mowing the other day with my 310-8 and somehow snagged my wheel in a hole in the yard. Anyways I pretty much destroyed my ball joints. I've since replaced the tie rod with junkyard parts but I was wondering if anyone's found a heavy duty aftermarket replacement for the tie rod assembly.

Like would generic adjustable go-kart tie rods do the trick?
    • Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      so I spent a few hours today welding up a custom front weight bracket for my 310-8. It has two and a half inches of ground clearance with a generic 12 inch weight bolted on. 

so the question is, how well do y’all think the 300 series front axle will hold the weight? It’s only 50lbs so it’s lighter than the snowblower it has to hold up in winter so I don’t think I’ll have any problems. And I really don’t intend on using it constantly.