littleredrider

3 point hitch for a 520

littleredrider

Gonna build a 3 point for my 520. Gas tank is coming off, and gonna put lift cylinder on the back as it interferes with loader subframe. But I have zero experience or knowledge really of 3 point. Search only brings up so much, and pics aren’t there any more. So looking for any info and some detailed pics or drawings that don’t require a degree to decipher. I have some pics off a D series, but can’t hurt to see more.

Edited by littleredrider

953 nut

About six years ago @JUSS10 posted a wonderful thread on this subject. I saved the text and drawings as an Adobe Acrobat Document for future reference, glad I did because photo bucket dumped all his drawings and photos.

image.png.8cc9883e1c7261493d76a45175de1e48.png

This drawing is the only image I can copy and paste as the rest are the property of PB. This may open on your computer, hope so.

category 0 3 point hitch for my 953.pdf   If not go to this thread and open it there.

You may be able to PM him and get some more information, hasn't been on here for about a year.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

littleredrider

Ever since this was posted been trying to review at home...looks like a great start..

• Like 1