T-Mo

Plowing with a 48 Cub

T-Mo

A had a chance to plow a couple of gardens yesterday for a member of farmallcubs.com. He has 3 Farmall Cubs (and his dad's 1941 Farmall H) and I asked him last fall if he wouldn't mind if I plow his garden for him. He said yes and I plowed his garden back in October. I asked him again if I could plow his garden this spring and yesterday I plowed his garden and his neighbors using his '48 Cub. I recently picked up a fast hitch and a 194 plow so my '47 Cub will be ready for fall plow day season this fall. Here is me on John's '48 Cub plowing his garden.

https://youtu.be/Sh3rHezbOKI

• Like 1
  • Excellent 6
  • Thanks 2

WVHillbilly520H

@T-Mo, way cool, I remember plowing our garden as a young lady with either a Cub Cadet or an Allis Chalmers C narrow front, one year I was about 13 and dad had been in a car accident and broken his right wrist so it was left to me to hitch up that big plow to the AC (looked quite a bit like the one the Cub you were on) and where we stored the plow wasn't exactly an easy back up bolt on a go but long story short I got it hitched up and got the garden turned over all myself good times, Jeff.

Screenshot_20180422-134304.png

Screenshot_20180422-134409.png

Screenshot_20180422-134352.png

Screenshot_20180422-134433.png

• Like 4

RandyLittrell

Looks like it was doing a nice job plowing Terry! I really hope to attend a plow day sometime. 

Randy

• Like 2

T-Mo

Thanks, Randy.  It did a pretty good job considering who was operating it.:rolleyes:

• Haha 2

charging10

awesome cub,one of my all time favorites.

• Like 1