Usmc1968

Another pricing question

Usmc1968

Greetings folks,

So if you have browsed the classifieds you might know I have decided to sell my beloved 520Xi.  The details are in the post. I also have it listed in the local CL for $1500 and have had 1 interested party.  Am I out of line with the price?  I think the Dozer blade cost me between $300-$500 alone, and I had to drive to New York to get it. I see a few 54" mower decks but not the 60". The deck does need to have the weld repaired where the front left wheel tube attaches to the bracket.

The tractor is in good shape, new battery, tires, headlight bulbs, chains, runs great with no leaks, or dents.  Anyway, thanks in advance for any input.

Semper Fi

Edited by Usmc1968
  • Like 1

dells68

In my part of VA that is a very fair price.  When a 520 comes up, it is usually listed for more.  Having said that, wheel horses do run a little high here as there are few around.  Good luck on your sale!

Usmc1968

Thanks dells68, I appreciate it.

Semper Fi

• Like 1

Tankman

Fair ( should read "Very fair!" ) price in Northeast PA. Should go quickly. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Semper Fi Grunt. 1-2-3-4 I Love the Marine Corps.

• Like 1

953 nut

A 520 H in NC with a tiller and deck had been asking $ 2.500 for several weeks, just reduced to $ 1,800

00F0F_3kvMBpomFiX_1200x900.jpg

Usmc1968

Thanks for all your input. I increased the price a wee bit to $1,800. My son came over with his welder and fixed the mower deck so it is good to go!

Semper Fi

richmondred01

I don’t think your price is out of line. 

Usmc1968

Much appreciated. I guess it was good, SOLD. I will miss the old horse

Thanks all

Semper Fi

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Usmc1968

Does anyone need a copy of the original operator's manual for the 520/522Xi including a separate one for the Kohler command 18-25 HP engines? I also have the original sales brochure with all the specs for the 300, 260 and 5Xi series before the horse gets hauled away this coming weekend?

Semper FiIMG_3123.JPG.91a6cedb14abf0ab21f6f4a8b3f45d6c.JPG

• Like 1