mikeeyre74

I confess, I've always liked Panzers...

ebinmaine

All right. All right!... me too. I'll admit it.

If a garden tractor could be construed as cute, or even adorable. The Panzer would be right there with the smaller wheel horses as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be looking forward to your future posts about that tractor.

WHNJ701

Nice find looks like a complete t75 model with options, deluxe seat and foot drive,, it's been repainted at some point, I have a few panzers in addition to wheelhorses!  if you have any questions or need info let me know

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHNJ701

the engine should be a briggs 7hp recoil a 170000 series

AMC RULES

:scratchead:   So...  :teasing-poke:

is this your coming out party?

• Haha 5

mikeeyre74
20 minutes ago, jabelman said:

Nice find looks like a complete t75 model with options, deluxe seat and foot drive,, it's been repainted at some point, I have a few panzers in addition to wheelhorses!  if you have any questions or need info let me know

You're the second person that's mentioned the foot pedal... I don't understand what that is? In my research, I've seen all the attachments and instruction manuals, but I haven't seen any reference to the foot pedal there. What does it do?

mikeeyre74
2 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:scratchead:   So...  :teasing-poke:

is this your coming out party?

I guess it kind of is? I also really like the looks of the old simplicity machines and the super early round fender JD's... and I'll always be weak for in the knees for Power Kings, but I'm not on the lookout for any of them. I can appreciate them from where I am just fine. And I might also be the only guy out here who just has NO love for the looks of any of the Cub Cadets past the 60's... just way too industrial. But Panzer? These T series ones are sweet. I don't know how they steered so hard left into the ugly tree with those square front machines they also made, because damn... nasty!

• Haha 1

AMC RULES

Always liked the early ones...

See the source image

but, probably only because they remind me of our W-H round hoods.

• Like 3

WHNJ701
20 minutes ago, mikeeyre74 said:

You're the second person that's mentioned the foot pedal... I don't understand what that is? In my research, I've seen all the attachments and instruction manuals, but I haven't seen any reference to the foot pedal there. What does it do?

it just gives you the ability to go forward and backwards using the pedal instead of the hand lever, frees up a hand for attachments or whatever 

Herder
3 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Always liked the early ones...

See the source image

but, probably only because they remind me of our W-H round hoods.

She's pretty neat, but I'd steal them front tires and put on a WH.😆

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  :text-goodpost:  :text-+1:

• Like 1

T-Mo

I confess also....I like all brands/colors of garden tractors.  I just wish I had a larger wallet and a larger storage area to boot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

WHX??

Nice...@Achto says one should always have a off brand tractor in the herd and I can think of nothing better than a Panzer!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, WHX16 said:

one should always have a off brand ....... in the herd

Which would explain why anyone would hang around me

• Haha 3

PeacemakerJack

Off topic—who would ever own an off topic tractor?:hide: 

:rolleyes:

speaking of “little Panzers”, I took this video a couple of years ago at Bluniers plow day, check out the second tractor—I believe it was a 1967 Panzer. It had power and handled that 10” Brinly like it was nobody’s business.

If @dtallon is still on here, he might remember having seen it there.  Cool looking rig and functional too...

@mikeeyre74 that is a cool machine and I can’t wait to see the thread develop as you pick it up...

• Like 2

midpack

make sure and check for attachments! I have a deck, plow, tiller and snowblower that came with my T65. plus I got the original Kohler 8hp (supposedly runs but smokes) ;)

T-Mo

@PeacemakerJack, nice video.  I really need to find me a Cub 100, that I can afford.  The 100 is one of the most sought after narrow frame Cubs.

• Like 2

mikeeyre74

He says the only attachment there is around is a dozer blade. That's a little sad, but I guess the last thing I need is another mower deck... I've got three WH equipped with those already but only one snow blade. This might be this machines only calling, other than general yard cruising. ;)

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack
13 minutes ago, mikeeyre74 said:

...This might be this machines only calling, other than general yard cruising. ;)

NOTHING wrong with that!  What a fun machine to have around for that purpose.

32 minutes ago, T-Mo said:

@PeacemakerJack, nice video.  I really need to find me a Cub 100, that I can afford.  The 100 is one of the most sought after narrow frame Cubs.

I bought my son Judge one for his 4th Birthday.  It came with quite a few options but I have since added several more to make it a loaded machine including: headlights, grote tail light, rear lift with Brinly adapter, creeper gear, cigarette lighter (non original ‘plug’ at this point)BB6F32DE-58F4-4D1E-B64F-B74559AC3A62.jpeg.fd23a8718cd99358c7b4a1ecf05ab0a3.jpeg ammeter Gauge (although not in the factory location), fenders (although not factory mine are bigger because of large rear tires), hydraulic lift, and rear PTO (probably the rarest option on the machine.)

38E6F088-327D-4B53-A762-6B40BB433E63.jpeg.667a68873dc420248aecb05e0c69bbed.jpeg

We call it the Mule because it is a dedicated plow tractor.  I have the front PTO disconnected at this point although I have all the parts for its reassembly.  It is one of the best plowing machines that I’ve ever driven and a cool little tractor. If you are so inclined to own a Cub, they don’t get much better than a 100.  I’ve bought and sold nearly one model from every series over the last 8 years and I like a variety of them but the Mule is my favorite Cub. :hide:

Stone throwing will commence now...:huh:

;)

• Like 3

T-Mo

I like the look and stance of a 100.  I also like the 70, but the 3 hp difference makes the 100 more attractive to me, and others.  The 100 just has that look.

• Like 1

ebinmaine
8 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

NOTHING wrong with that!  What a fun machine to have around for that purpose.

I bought my son Judge one for his 4th Birthday.  It came with quite a few options but I have since added several more to make it a loaded machine including: headlights, grote tail light, rear lift with Brinly adapter, creeper gear, cigarette lighter (non original ‘plug’ at this point)BB6F32DE-58F4-4D1E-B64F-B74559AC3A62.jpeg.fd23a8718cd99358c7b4a1ecf05ab0a3.jpeg ammeter Gauge (although not in the factory location), fenders (although not factory mine are bigger because of large rear tires), hydraulic lift, and rear PTO (probably the rarest option on the machine.)

38E6F088-327D-4B53-A762-6B40BB433E63.jpeg.667a68873dc420248aecb05e0c69bbed.jpeg

We call it the Mule because it is a dedicated plow tractor.  I have the front PTO disconnected at this point although I have all the parts for its reassembly.  It is one of the best plowing machines that I’ve ever driven and a cool little tractor. If you are so inclined to own a Cub, they don’t get much better than a 100.  I’ve bought and sold nearly one model from every series over the last 8 years and I like a variety of them but the Mule is my favorite Cub. :hide:

Stone throwing will commence now...:huh:

;)

I will hereby refrain from throwing said stones for 3 reasons:

One ! The big huge round Fenders are just plain cool. I've considered doing something like that to both my horses.

Two !  My Grandfather is the reason I like GT's and his 2 were both Cubs. 

Three ! We have PLENTY of stones here for you to move and we like to make walls and landscape with them so there's no way I'm wasting a perfectly good stone by chucking at yo' person.

Super sweet lookin ride ya got there !!!

• Thanks 1

DennisThornton

A friend was a Panzer dealer.  There is a story of a bet and the subsequent dragging of a poor Wheel Horse around the parking lot.  I'm guessing there was some shenangins but still the word is a Panzer will indeed drag a Wheel Horse backwards.  Not sure what year or which models or even the weights but I've always respected the Panzers! 

I own a 4wd version...  (teaser for now...) 

WHNJ701
6 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

I own a 4wd version...  (teaser for now...) 

I know it's wheelhorse site but a 4wd panzer we need to see.  as you said they have great pulling power, ok here is a few of mine a t60, t70 and t75 I am redoing  time to see the 4wd

062814144624.jpg

20170515_142100.jpg

AMC RULES

:confusion-shrug: From a local C/L ad...

seems the seller wants the whole collection gone...00T0T_ecmW8BdI4Mb_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_jXlqwjFcXLC_1200x900.jpg

00404_9rBVr1WGIsD_1200x900.jpg

...thinking, he probably just brought his first :wh: round hood home.  :ychain:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

DennisThornton

I think I posted something here long ago.  It's just a Frankenstein remnant of two Panzer rears connected with a frame.  Had a Toyota 4 cylinder and a hydraulic pump drive train.  All that is missing... 

• Sad 2