Wes Welbaum

1973 Rear Rims model 10440

Wes Welbaum

Greetings,

Searching for 2  rear rims and lawn tires for 1973 10440 16 horse hydro.  item # 1304 , part 5433 , 12x JA.       or   other rims that are interchangeable. 

Thank you for your help.  Wes

daveoman1966

I'm near Meadville, PA..(16433).a 6 hour drive from Piqua.  If you are able to make that drive...I have several pair of rims...some with tires.

send me an email if interested...  to:

daveoman@windstream.net  

Wes Welbaum
On April 15, 2018 at 10:06 AM, daveoman1966 said:

I'm near Meadville, PA..(16433).a 6 hour drive from Piqua.  If you are able to make that drive...I have several pair of rims...some with tires.

send me an email if interested...  to:

daveoman@windstream.net  

thanks for the reply.  Do the rims meet my specs. or are they from other models that can be adapted? 

daveoman1966

The rims are from C series tractor....  tire size of 23x8.5x12  or 23x9.5x12 or 23x10.5x12 will fit the rims I have.  These are ALL wheelhorse rims... and I have quite a pile to choose from.  Some have tires as a matching pair, others have various sizes and various condition of tire.  If you come here with a pickup truck, you'll get probably more than what you are asking for.  

I have COPD and is tough for me to move around much, such as to sort out a pair of tires/rims for pics.  However, here are a few OLD PICS of some that are avaiallble.   calla me...  814-763-5700  AFTER 11am any day of week. 

038.JPG

042.JPG

tires (6).JPG

tires (7).JPG

Wes Welbaum

i could leave my home at 6:00 am this fri the 27th . How woukd that work for u?  what prices are we looking at ?