Herder

Two days of hauling.

Herder
Just now, Herder said:

Brought home a 69 Raider 10/6 survivor. And a 61 round hood, pulled out from the weeds.

20180413_164742.jpg

20180413_164625.jpg

20180414_091307.jpg

Sorry the Raider wasn't pulled from the weeds. It was pulled from storage. Try and find one one like that. Ha!! When l get the hang of posting pics I will Add some more.

• Like 3

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:            Both look like they are very complete, nice find.            :handgestures-thumbupright:

Herder
23 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:            Both look like they are very complete, nice find.            :handgestures-thumbupright:

Thank you 953, I pulled the round hood for Glen. He added one of his no wheel horse left behind stickers in with my headlight lense order. It's hard to tell in the pic but I know if anyone can figure it out it's you. The tow truck I am using ls hot rod 953. I have to get this pic. thing figured out. I tried to add an album but it just won't work with this phone.

953 nut
6 minutes ago, Herder said:

tow truck I am using ls hot rod 953.

I noticed that but failed to comment on it.

6 minutes ago, Herder said:

I have to get this pic. thing figured out. I tried to add an album but it just won't work with this phone.

:text-imsorry:           Can't help you there, my phone hasn't even got a camera!          :ychain:5ad2924d19cee_seniorscellphone.jpg.d64009733e377aa9cd72590f91b2803b.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Herder

Nice!!

oliver2-44

very Nice, great saves.

I have a ford blue 953 sitting in the barn awaiting restoration after I retire.  That blue round hood would be a perfect match for it:woohoo:

• Haha 1

prondzy

I like the 701 your pulling from the weeds! Nice find

Herder
1 minute ago, prondzy said:

I like the 701 your pulling from the weeds! Nice find

Thanks, I wish I could report that the round hood was in decent shape. Decades of sitting in the high weeds has taken a toll. There's not to many usable parts. I was after the front wheels but even they are shot.

dells68

Bring it to the big show and hang a for sale sign on it.  I guarantee one of us would take it off of your hands.  I loves me a challenge!

• Like 1