oldlineman

Deck 0542MR04

oldlineman

Hi all I need the size or part # for the E clip that is on the mule drive for this deck 0542MR04. I would think that it would be the same as many other deck mule drives. There are two, and they are on the threaded pin part # 101708, one on each end of it. The tension bolt that you turn to change belt tension is threaded through it. Hope this explains what I am talking about. I believe I have found the part # 105797 but I can't see what size it is. Thanks all for any and all replys.

Edited by oldlineman

gwest_ca

The 105797 retaining ring shows up for a 3/8" shaft so 3/8" retaining ring. The actual ID of the ring will match the diameter of the groove but rings are identified by the shaft size.

http://www.partstree.com/parts/toro/mower-deck-assemblies/05-42mr04-toro-42-rear-discharge-mower-deck-1986/rear-discharge-mower-42-in-107-cm-vehicle-identification-number-05-42mr04_2/

Garry

oldlineman

Thank you Garry, that is the size I was thinking. Have owned Wheel Horse since 1979 and have never lost one, but now I can scratch that off my list. Not bad for an almost 40 year old tractor, think what all you would have to replace on the junk they sell now!

• Like 1