clueless

Harbor Freight lift table?

clueless

Anybody got one of the HF 500# lift tables, if so whats your thoughts? Got a 25% off coupon.

Chris

953 nut

I have one and it is a real back saver. Mine tends to bleed down after a few hours so I made up a couple pf boards that drop in to hold it.

Lifting the 953 onto the rotisserie was made easy.

5ad20ebe41974_953rotisery001.JPG.85c35544117e6a610e3fdddf7a6a4535.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

squonk

HF table under the Skonkmobile. Don't know if it's the same model your looking at. :)

5ad2181ae7bec_skonkredo2009.JPG.ee67ddb593007d31a3e8105869321c28.JPG

• Like 3

Vinylguy

Harbor Freight is opening in our town this year. Whoopy!!:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 2

ClassicTractorProfessor

I've been thinking about getting one of these for my shop

DennisThornton

I'm all ears! 

oldredrider

Got one for Christmas. A back saver for sure. Used it Friday, worked fine. Went to use it today, wouldn't pump up. Haven't looked into it yet but it doesn't have any leaks. 

Rob R

I have a 600lb HF lift table for at least 15 years one of the best items I ever purchased. I use it for everything and it has not failed me once I ever used it to remove and replace the engine on a ford 3000 tractor (split tractor engine from transmission), work great to lift and align the splined out put shaft.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ohiofarmer

I own a Harbor Freight High position motorcycle lift and it only costs ten bucks more. I think the coupon works on it as well. It is rated for 1100 pounds, but I feel pretty good at maybe 750 or so just because that is my comfort zone. When you work on something, there iare twisting forces involved that add stress to the lift. I added wheels to mine and now it will do anything. 

If I was forced to own only one or the other, it would be the motorcycle lift. Either tool would be worth the money just for saving your back.