DANIEL/ALEASHA

Tecumseh hh100 fuel pump

DANIEL/ALEASHA

HH100-115095B fuel pump I need a rebuild kit for this fuel pump does anyone know where to buy one. it bolts to the side of the engine

Edited by DANIEL/ALEASHA

"Manic-Mechanic"
11 hours ago, DANIEL/ALEASHA said:

HH100-115095B fuel pump I need a rebuild kit for this fuel pump does anyone know where to buy one. it bolts to the side of the engine

E bay 8 bucks, look up item # 132348367825 I bought 5 of these already and they work great.

w1.jpg

w2.jpg

Edited by Oldman

DANIEL/ALEASHA

Thank you I'm about to look that up does anybody know what size the belt is on that same tractor

953 nut
15 minutes ago, DANIEL/ALEASHA said:

Thank you I'm about to look that up does anybody know what size the belt is on that same tractor

First we need to know what tractor you are referring to.

DANIEL/ALEASHA

Wheel Horse Raider 10 it's a 1968 with the 10 horsepower Tecumseh and 6 speed transmission

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• "Manic-Mechanic"
      By "Manic-Mechanic"
      Rare front view

Even more rare cover, ridiculously expensive, but found NOS and couldn’t pass it up!
    • tomabrown77
      By tomabrown77
      my 1067 stopped moving; limited slip had worn out long ago;  now input pully is turning , but tractor doesnt move --- very slight motion forward or backward if on level ground with no resistance.  Enough to tell me shift lever is actually changing gears.
      I suspect input shaft woodruff keys but might be something worse ... i am interested in perhaps buying a new, used,or rebuilt  transaxle if someone has one they would part with.  And any advice on opening up the transaxle and looking inside .  Or where i can find parts to rebuild it myself...

ps i was on forum about 5 years ago,  forgot my username so i joined again
    • BAM1
      By BAM1
      Starting a slow restore to a C-160, Today she got a new fuel tank, and different tires. Started it up and went for a ride under her own power, first time since '08.
      Next comes finding the fuel leak, looks like a bad hose. and maybe some cleaning of the oily parts.

• stevasaurus
      By stevasaurus
      I finally got a chance to rebuild a transmission with a hi/low mechanism.  This is a 6 speed #5060 transmission with the 10 pinion limited slip differential.  Notice the brake shaft comes out the hole closest to the axle housing.  The 8 speeds brake shaft comes out of the cluster shaft hole.  I did a series of videos for this thread along with some pictures.  The videos are split up between different phases of rebuilding...ie...the differential, the hi/low shift mechanism, the rest of the gears 1 & 2 (my batteries died in the camera).  Most of the information will be in the videos...be advised that I did some struggling while doing these videos and I left them as is because it is not always easy.    Hope this helps you guys.

correction...
      According to the manual the bolts that hold the differential together are in backwards in the video.  The nuts should be on the input shaft side (right side) of the transmission.  Sorry, I missed that.

Just got the trans split.  I use a 1" old wood chisel to start and then work the case apart with a pry bar.

A couple shots after getting the case half off...trans is in neutral.

The trans case works as a work bench for the differential...very cool

Here is the reason the trans needed to be opened.  An axle gear lost it's teeth and the pieces were lodged in the pinions.

Finished and back together.

The rest are the videos...1st on is the differential...

Next 2 are dealing with the hi/low mechanism...1st one taking apart and the 2nd on putting together...be nice...it was my first time. 

Now, 2 videos putting the rest of the trans together...batteries died just before I finished the first video.

Thanks for looking
    • porschpow
      By porschpow
      Good Morning everybody!

I am in the process of sharpening the blades for my mowing deck (Model 78360 - Serial 7904987) and I noticed that the deck has a crack in it right where the bracket to the mounting hardware (to the tractor) is. SO I know I have to get that repaired.

But while I was at this, I thought I could do a good quick once over on the deck to make sure I am ready for the season.
      What I would like to do is the following:
      Change the bearings for the spindles (or pack them with more grease)
      Get new rear tires (since they squeak)
      And that's about it

If anyone here thinks I should do anything else, I would love to hear it!

Where does everyone get the hardware (bearings, wheels for these rebuilds?)