Vinylguy

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

RandyLittrell

I have what I believe to be a 1985 310-8 Here are a few pics. Not sure if these are good enough to do anything with, but there yours if ya want em! 

Edited by RandyLittrell

Vinylguy
9 minutes ago, RandyLittrell said:

I have what I believe to be a 1985 310-8 Here are a few pics. Not sure if these are good enough to do anything with, but there yours if ya want em! 

Thanks Randy I have them saved now and please everyone,

PM me your pictures or post them in the Wheel Horse Photo gallery

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

Sorry about that, I don't always follow directions well!! 

Randy

Vinylguy
Just now, RandyLittrell said:

Sorry about that, I don't always follow directions well!! 

Randy

No problem Admin is requesting this due to the huge amount of large images that could flood this thread.

You can easily edit and delete the images now if you like. IF I have this wrong Karl let me know?

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

They are now in the appropriate place!  

Randy

Vinylguy

Thanks Randy 

953 nut
8 hours ago, Tractor boy said:

I can get some pics of my 69 312-8 if need @Vinylguy  

Either you have made a tyop or have a 1969 one of a kind :wh:!         :scared-eek:            1985 was the first year for the 312-8         :ychain:

Daddy Don

I would take a set when you get them done great ideal.:happy-jumpeveryone:

WHX??
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Either you have made a tyop or have a 1969 one of a kind :wh:!         :scared-eek:            1985 was the first year for the 312-8         :ychain:

Good catch Dick...you ain't  got a franken horse there do you @Tractor boy ? If so :wwp:

• Haha 1

Tractor boy
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

8 minutes ago, WHX16 said:

Good catch Dick...you ain't  got a franken horse there do you @Tractor boy ? If so :wwp:

Sorry I had a typo. I ment 86. Darn phone key board. 

• Haha 2

WHX??

Yup. . Understood guy..... .just some good nature of busting yer stones :ychain:

• Haha 2

posifour11

Great idea.

c-series don

Upon reading this post at the beginning I thought this would be a great opportunity to post some pictures of my restored tractors. As I read all of the posts I got to post number nine and BOOM! The first picture is of my C-161 8 speed ! Thank you Stevebo for posting that!! A gentleman gave it to me and it was in pieces and boxes. He got it from a local school when they retired it. He was going to restore it,took it apart then realized he was never going to put it back together. It was actually painted different colors after they used it in a school play!! After I restored my C-121 automatic I decided it was time for the C-161. Lucky for me both of these tractors and signed by the man himself, Cecil Pond. 

• Excellent 2

stevasaurus

Terry, this is an excellent idea and (as Karl said) an excellent opportunity to update the "Picture Gallery" on the main page.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  As all know, Photobook has basically devastated the Picture Gallery.  I have been trying to put it back together and to clean it up from the (what are now) worthless posts.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/17-wheel-horse-picture-gallery/

I would suggest that members upload their pictures there, in the appropriate place.  Pictures should show both sides, front and rear of the horse.  Please show or type the model number so we can be accurate about the year and horse.  Post your picks, even if there may be other pictures posted...remember...the pictures should be of correct, from the factory, horses.  Both, old patina and restored horses are welcome.  Terry would then have choices of pictures to use.  :)

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Thanks for the link Steve. :occasion-xmas: I don't know why but I seldom visit that part of the kingdom. Probably due to the fact my drool bib gets saturated. :lol:

I see what you mean about that #%£@*₩¥ photo bucket ! :(

Vinylguy
3 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Terry, this is an excellent idea and (as Karl said) an excellent opportunity to update the "Picture Gallery" on the main page.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  As all know, Photobook has basically devastated the Picture Gallery.  I have been trying to put it back together and to clean it up from the (what are now) worthless posts.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/17-wheel-horse-picture-gallery/

I would suggest that members upload their pictures there, in the appropriate place.  Pictures should show both sides, front and rear of the horse.  Please show or type the model number so we can be accurate about the year and horse.  Post your picks, even if there may be other pictures posted...remember...the pictures should be of correct, from the factory, horses.  Both, old patina and restored horses are welcome.  Terry would then have choices of pictures to use.  :)

Thanks Steve

My focus will be on factory correct unless completely impossible. After thinking this through and realizing the shear number of cards needed to accomplish this project,  I am going to break it down to by decades. First series will be 50's and 60's models

Once I have a complete set of those I will make them available. Have no idea of the cost of a 5 card pack like the old gum cards but will do the math. Hoping around $3 per 5 pack. This series will not include rear engine riders so should be around 80 cards total in a complete set.

So this will take some time to compile and hope to have first series ready for production before snow flies this fall. This does not mean I do not want the 70's 80's and 90's pictures in the gallery because I will be working on those decades also in hope of having those 3 series ready for spring 2019 and the big show. All help with pictures and info will help speed thing up significantly . Thanks again @stevasaurus and everyone for your help. I have used the tractor gallery many times in the past for reference and it will be wonderful to get it updated.

Like Steve said , Front Back Side dash and console shots too. original patina or restores welcome. Remember that the larger the image (pixels)  the better. 8 megapixel images or larger.

Vinylguy

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Vinylguy

This is a quick sample of what they may look like.

Comments or suggestions welcome. Lets get this right from the start.

5ad1482d53b43_WHCollectorcardseries1designprototype.png.a9e05f0b1604a85f857cfe75606fdc6e.png

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

stevebo

Looks great Terry. Would be good to add estimated number of unit built for the more rare ones. 

• Thanks 1

Scottwilson

That’s a great idea I can help out with a pic of my 512-D if that helps ?

• Like 1

whfan74

Great idea Terry! 👍🏻

• Like 1