PeacemakerJack

854 and blade from East Hanover, NJ to Big Show

Hey guys, I may have stepped in it!  I purchased the newly listed 854 from a forum member in East Hanover, NJ and I live in Wisconsin.  

554201D7-CA39-4CC0-A1EA-14009375D71F.jpeg.70f9c886ad726df95d79de8c0eb53e38.jpegI bought this tractor (our first round hood) for Caleb’s 14th birthday which is the week of the BS. We are planning to attend but I’m hoping that one of you would be able to help me out in getting it to the show.

BC2BC2E2-F19F-4E1F-8936-DB0654BF3F31.jpeg.a0660ed9f5a5e9d5898a8d22bfc02c19.jpeg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sparky said:

1) I’ll miss the Friday RS group picture with this slight detour so @AMC RULES and @953 nut have to promise to photoshop my ugly face into the pic.

:woohoo:                  Craig has the magic camera and skills, we will see to it!                  

• Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

@Sparky you just made our day!  We can’t wait to thank you in person but here is a HUGE :thanks: here!  I have no real decent computer skills to accomplish the above task:computer:so I’m glad that is covered.  We will take you to the food both and set you up with whatever looks good!:greetings-clapyellow:  Thank you very much!

Caleb and I are looking forward to having our first round hood in the stable!:auto-driving:

• Excellent 5

Awesome of you @Sparky. Just another reason this place is the best. 👍

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5

2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Awesome of you @Sparky. Just another reason this place is the best. 👍

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 4

Thank you @Sparky that would mean so much to me :) I am really excited for the BS since this is my first time:happy-bouncymulticolor: I will definately throw in a drink and chips with the burger :-D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart:bow-blue:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

1 hour ago, Coulter Caleb said:

Thank you @Sparky that would mean so much to me :) I am really excited for the BS since this is my first time:happy-bouncymulticolor: I will definately throw in a drink and chips with the burger :-D

Thank you from the bottom of my heart:bow-blue:

Your very welcome!

Update...I have the address in Hanover and all the arrangements for a Friday morning pickup with the seller.

• Excellent 3

Closing this thread out—one more time...

Thank you @Sparky for collecting this tractor for us!  This forum is a great place for many reasons but this is one that we have now benefitted from. If we can an opportunity to pass it along, we will do it.  It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.  Caleb loves his little tractor called Comanche and will enjoy it into the future I’m sure.

A94123D8-F3E7-4027-B63A-F9DB056DFEBF.jpeg.f8d84ad2159ca7f7890ff6ee22158219.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4