posifour11

Folks, I just woke up from a dream.

posifour11

This is not a fib to draw a correlation to another subject. This is what I remember and it's not much. 

In my dream, we were all in a frenzy to find as much money to buy whatever we could. From wheel horses to MTD box store junk. 

The best way to explain it, is like a cross between 1984 and the Rush song, "Red Barchetta" and it's "motor law".

Even our beloved internet was about to change in the way we talked about anything with an engine. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share my nightmare. Although it sounds like I was trying to get political, that wasn't the intent. I wouldn't do that to my sanctuary from the outside world. 

SteveK440

Maybe your dream is telling you if you have a passion for enjoying riding mowers, better enjoy it now if you have the funding. I have heard Germany plans to reduce the manufacturing of combustion engine within 13 years. 

Digger 66

As long as we can pass down our sturdy treasures and the one's they're passed on to share our passion , what's there to worry about :huh:

stevasaurus

I find your cross between 1984 and Rush's song very interesting.    and that is all I've got to say about that.  :occasion-xmas:   :think:  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

19richie66
On 4/8/2018 at 11:05 AM, AMC RULES said:

:confusion-shrug:  The real dream would be...

to wake up and discover a millennial interested in anything other than their smart phone. 

Image result for millennial smartphone user

AGH........ I’m reading this on a cell phone:shifty: